Ramy: Season 1 Reviews

• Nov 07, 2020

Hysterical. One of the best comedies I have seen in years. Ramy delves into the question of identity, and where the line is drawn between faith and surviving the 21st century. Spectacular.

• Oct 11, 2020

This series is neither funny nor interesting.

This series is neither funny nor interesting.

• Sep 20, 2020

A welcome and fresh spin on the comedy genre that sets a new standard for Muslim representation on media, presenting complex issues with an empathetic and confident look - thanks to Ramy Youssef's spot-on talents on and of screen.

• Aug 21, 2020

really entertaining and got somthing..!!

really entertaining and got somthing..!!

• Aug 12, 2020

It an sensible and hilarious analyze of cultural and religious behavior. I like the subtle jokes about every character's views and behavior.

• Jul 02, 2020

Outstanding in every single way! Accurate, creative and highly relatable. Well-done Ramy and the cast!

• Jun 10, 2020

merci pour le season

merci pour le season

• May 31, 2020

This show is for shallow-minded idiots who consider themselves enlightened... Every women in this show is a sex-starved freak, literally every one of them. In a claimed attempt to show "real" Muslims as not being the terrorists that Hollywood tends to portray, Ramy has went completely in the opposite direction. This isn't a show about Muslim people. It's a show about horny brown people in a white world. Religion is just a marketing tool to get brown people to watch it.

• Apr 23, 2020

Such a pleasant surprise. Real portrayal of American Muslims and refreshing to be able to watch it. I hope it keeps going and I was so excited to find out there's a second season coming out soon. Ramy is talented and everyone on the cast is perfect.

• Mar 27, 2020

so hilarious and unapologetic about his culture. Was craving this while watching Kumail Nanjiani's movie, but I am glad it Ramy delivered.