Roseanne: Season 10 Reviews

• Oct 30, 2018

The season 10 renewal was one of the best things to happen to television in years. Despite the early cut-off, it's still quite good. It pays homage to '90s sitcoms while reinventing itself for the modern era. The characters seem like real people, with real lives, and real personalities. Exactly what made the original great.

• Oct 16, 2018

Liberal feelings are destroying the world. You killed off Rosie you killed off the show. Nobody but John goodman can act. This is a lousy excuse for a comeback.

• Oct 12, 2018

Roseanne was a great show in the past and present. The most recent season gave a fair balance to conservatives and liberals when it came to comedy. sadly ABC killed the show and with the departure of Roseanne, the spin off called The Conners will not be the same. Without Roseanne, it will likely NOT be eorth watching.

• May 29, 2018

Tried to watch the first episode at lost interest part way through. Really enjoyed the original run.

• May 29, 2018

Canceled was the right thing to do anyway. I wasn't feeling the show, Roseanne sucks as an actor as well as most of the cast besides John Goodman and Laurie Metcalf. It was a struggle to watch so I just stop watching.

• May 28, 2018

Love this new season! Episodes 7 was great!

Love this new season! Episodes 7 was great!

• May 23, 2018

Love this show! So real and I really appreciate the humor. Thanks for coming back. The nostalgia is special. The relationship with the mother, the money problems, the politics... all different than other shows and so real. Well done.

• May 23, 2018

Roseanne's return finds the show's classic format, original cast, and timely humor intact.

• May 22, 2018

Grew to loathe Roseanne back in the day when I watched this series with my folks. Time changes us, if we allow ourselves to grew up, and I feel like that's what happened with me. Roseanne was like a pair of ill-fitting shoes when I first "received" it, but now that I"m older, it fits. It's now on my list of TV series to record. Best food to eat while watching Roseanne --- sausage, mushroom, pepperoni, and garlic pizza, washed down with a Sapporo.

• May 22, 2018

No. i Didn't like this show since season 1. now it's even worse.

No. i Didn't like this show since season 1. now it's even worse.