SEAL Team: Season 2 Reviews

• Jun 14, 2019

Great writing continues. The show brings real life into play! Very Good show!!!

Great writing continues. The show brings real life into play! Very Good show!!!

• Jun 07, 2019

Great action but also great characters and interaction between them. I don't watch much television and this is my first review, this is one of very few programmes that has me looking forward to the next episode.

• May 21, 2019

Love this programme hope it continues for a long time

Love this programme hope it continues for a long time

• May 07, 2019

SEAL Team S2:E19, For me, this is perhaps one of the best episodes of this series. With Memorial Day approaching, "Medicate and Isolate" is a Should Most Deffinitely Watch episode dealing with the Cost of Freedom, which is puncuated in the final moments of this show. PSA NOTE: If you or, someone you know suffers from PTS or, is a Veteran in need of assistance, contact: VeteransCrisisLine.net or, 800 273-8255.

• Apr 07, 2019

Really good show. Military tactics and guns are accurately portrayed. Great cast as well. Good job CBS another home run. Reminds me of NCIS and JAG with more action. What I like is when they practice the mission tactics before they continue it. If it works they go in, if it doesn't they try different scenarios untill they have it down pat and sometimes they still have to wing it when crap hits the fan.

• Mar 20, 2019

I am addicted to this show!!

I am addicted to this show!!

• Mar 01, 2019

Best show on TV!! Canâ??t get enough of Sonny and Jason!

Best show on TV!! Canâ??t get enough of Sonny and Jason!

• Feb 27, 2019

The best show ever. Great story line and compeling caracters. Every week i can't wait to see what my boys and girls are up to. Love it.

• Feb 06, 2019

Love Love Love Seal Team!

Love Love Love Seal Team!

• Dec 10, 2018

Season 2 lost something in the story telling overall. Instead of compelling stories of heroes who overcome adversity, it's a series of episode depicting good people making terrible personal and relational choices in the hopes of adding drama. There are however some incredible episodes that give an excellent portrayal of the sacrifices and struggles our soldiers face, such as episode 3, which is a beautifully portrayed torrent of emotions. It's worth watching, but it's not as well written as the first season.