SEAL Team: Season 3 Reviews

• Jan 14, 2021

Outstanding series. Well filmed with authentic action scenes, gear, tactics and scenarios. The acting is on point with solid character development. There is also a exploration of all the various aspects of this type of life. There is an awareness of the convoluted interaction between political, intelligence and military objectives that pulls the team in all directions. Then there is the personal life of the individual team mates: their families, friendships and personal psychological struggles. Seal Team combines many elements and does justice to the material at hand. It easily outshines many other shows in the genre.

• May 21, 2020

Solid but un-impressive

Solid but un-impressive

• May 06, 2020

Like this show all together. The characters, plots and the action never seem to disappoint.

• Apr 30, 2020

Great character development, big budget, amazing action. One of my favorite military shows!

• Apr 18, 2020

The show used to be good- but recently there has been too much useless and boring drama just to fill in time. When there is action however, it's pretty good, and its one of the most accurate shows I've watched. We just need more of it.

• Apr 10, 2020

Truly woeful ... from the designer army fatigues to the shallow ptsd story lines ... yawn.

• Mar 10, 2020

One of our FAVORITE shows! I know it may not portray everything the real seal team goes through, but it gives those of us who really don't know, some idea and is always exciting! Great show!!

• Mar 06, 2020

It's northing person but very personal when you are good you are good thumbs to the entire seal team crawl you guys are the best 🔥. They say another man's food is another man's poison I don't know how others feel but this story is on point to me and I don't get fed up of watching it over and over again.

• Feb 21, 2020

This series had the potiential to be very good. Unfortunately, it has failed misrably as it has been 3 months since a new episode in the current season. I dont know why and I really dont care. I have already replaced this series with another very good one on another network! And I will not be going back. Maybe in a few years after its been canceled which will be soon I will go back and beng watch. Until then I cant handle the wait times for new episodes in this series.

• Dec 26, 2019

I have fallen in love with the characters on this show, the comradery, and the backstories. Not to mention that the incredible storylines about their missions keep me on the edge of my seat. As a therapist, their portrayal of PTSD and the lack of available services to military veterans is so necessary. Very honest about the career and its pitfalls. Highly recommend this show.