Shades of Blue: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 11, 2019

It's funny, but NBC has cancel so many good series just after 1 or 2 seasons and they keep this peace of "S&¨%" series for more than 3 seasons... That's garbage... Ray Liotta on his worse acting job and Jennifer Lopez, pff, she should just give up acting, because she is the worse actress EVER!!!

• Mar 08, 2019

I really liked this. Not sure what bug crawled up the collective critics' rear ends. Good all around entertaining show.

• Jun 30, 2018

Amazing show! Has many exciting moments.

Amazing show! Has many exciting moments.

• Apr 16, 2017

I like; its different and J Lo is good and downright beautiful. Ray Liotta is great.

• Jan 06, 2017

Personally I really like the show. I think J-Lo's performance is very strong especially since I know her so well from American Idol. Can't wait for the second season.

• Jul 07, 2016

Good acting but cliched plot and story line.

Good acting but cliched plot and story line.

• May 28, 2016

It wasn't a bad show as I was expected, the FBI agent was creepy as hell and the ending was :/

• Apr 28, 2016

Best show I've ever seen! I'm so excited to finally have a show I look forward to every week! Two amazing well-known actors (Ray Liotta & Jennifer Lopez on TV, are you kidding?!!) along with a great cast - even the extras and cameos are good actors, unlike some shows where it seems like they just picked someone off the street. It's an awesome story line too that goes from week to week, so you really get into it. I cannot wait until the next season starts! You have to watch this show!

• Apr 03, 2016

Love Love Love this show!! My husband and I are addicted to it!!!!! I'm glad I don't listen to critics opinions I like audience opinion more!

• Mar 29, 2016

hands down best cop show on tv never a dull moment ray and jennifer are awesome in these rolls