The Conners: Season 1 Reviews

• 6d ago

This show is awful without Roseanne.

This show is awful without Roseanne.

• Jan 28, 2020

Ugggg... Smh, this is horrible.

Ugggg... Smh, this is horrible.

• Jan 12, 2020

Can I give this show zero it doesn't look like it oh well it's a terrible TV show they Turned their back on Roseanne and they deserve to suffer wheather this TV show is good I don't know because I haven't nor do I intent to ever watch an episode not that I can anyway my country cancel it after the first episode it had like 1 thousand viewers. So the Roseanne reboot had 32 million viewers worldwide in this day and age that's amazing that 32 million people worldwide sat down and tuned in to watch this The Connors has 5 million enough said this show is terrible and how they killed off Roseanne from a drug overdose was the most tackiest and hateful way to kill off a character and unprofessional. Roseanne said she posted that tweet while she was on drugs so let's kill her off that way in the show. The only reason this show still on the air is to annoy Roseanne there's no other way anything else would have been cancelled by now. What did blanch say In the golden girls * eat dirt and die trash* backstabbing b****** . The reason Roseanne was secretly cancelled reason and was killed off wasn't because of a tweet which I might point out Valerie Jarrett didn't even care about it was because of her story lines.. among other things too, so Roseanne is getting along and defending her new neighbours which happened to come from a country known for terrorists she is starting to bond with them and to show the world everybody is different you can't tar and feather everybody with the same brush just because of one bad egg she was doing her amazing usual and showing the world that what people may fear is perfectly normal. She showed that just like the British and the Americans and everyone else that there people too. They do people stuff too. So hears what happend the Black Chick aka head of ABC fires Roseanne for being racist towards black people Roseanne has two black sons ....... I don't see the logic the head of ABC quits after firing Roseanne she retires with a big pay out....... weeks later she un retires and gets a job on Netflix as there head and cancelled shows over there too, Santa Clara Diet a few other shows too...... Turns out she hated Roseanne n never really liked the Actress and was just watching for an Excuse to fire her. Once again Valerie Jarrett didn't care... knew Roseanne wasn't been racist told people that most people think she is white. Look without being racist Val Jarrett looks like my white mom after 3 weeks in Spain on the sun beds. I also would have bot said she was black .... her daddy is white and her mom is black so technically ...... anyhow Roseanne may never work again. Thank you ABC you fu^*#@ up. #shameonyouabc

• Dec 29, 2019

I'd love to give this show a perfect score, but it does miss it's genius creator a bit...

• Oct 30, 2019

This show lacks humor and any semblance of a soul.

This show lacks humor and any semblance of a soul.

• Oct 02, 2019

The sidekicks show. Not worthy to watch.

The sidekicks show. Not worthy to watch.

• Sep 24, 2019

I love watching reruns of Roseanne, so seeing the family all grown up and where they are today is truly an enjoyment... as much as I had a certain idea of what they'd be, I love that they aren't in any way near "tv troubled" but "real-life" troubled... Love the show.. and I love that they were able to carry on the show just seamlessly without Roseanne too. Sad about what she did, but it's a show and they did it well.

• Aug 08, 2019

I believe that with so much concrete thinking out there this beloved family has a point of view that describes the grey area we must acknowledge in this country. It has progressive ideas interwoven in its message. The message is delivered by folks that are real, relatable & it comes from a place that those with less eat sleep and breathe. I think it is an opportunity for us to be reminded that it's ok to listen to multiple points of view, think for ourselves and work together to find solutions instead of shutting people up and ostracise them. Sweet Irony you are such a pain. I think it also shows us that it's ok to laugh at ourselves as well. I thought this would not work without Its force of nature Matriarchal driver but this is a testament to fantastic writing and a group of truly talented actors. Kudos on the second season. I hope that the audience finds its way to you and does not believe it has to change the channel out of some misguided loyalty. RIP Rosanne gone but not forgotten mad respect for the time she put in but the world has changed a little less forgiving and a lot more virtue seeking. I hope that we dial back the "vIrtue seeking" soon and start laughing together again. Much love to all the humans we could sure use more of it.

• Jun 16, 2019

Although Roseanne is missed, The show its self is strong enough to continue on its own. In Roseanne there was 2 storylines to each episode, Roseannes & another, Ether pertaining to Dan, Jackie, The kids, etc. So its like watching an indepth view of the 2nd storyline each week while Roseanne is at Aunty Barbara. 😂 (Dads dead, No dead, DEAD!)

• Jun 09, 2019

Darlene's kids are alright, but the rest of the cast is pretty drab. I really wanted to like this show. because I really liked Rosanne, but I will have to pass.