The Conners: Season 2 Reviews

• 2d ago

Really, really bad. Goodman should have left with Rosanne, he is a good actor. What's he doing there anyway?

• 3d ago

i love this show it makes me laugh so much I wish it were on for an hour :)

i love this show it makes me laugh so much I wish it were on for an hour :)

• Feb 12, 2020

One of my favorite shows. I never watched the original, so I can't compare, but I think The Connors is great fun! I don't know why some are so negative about it.

• Jan 28, 2020

I hate to state the obvious but this show isn't the same since they canned roseanne. The writing is bad, it's not funny, and everything seems out of sync.

Stinks without Rosanne!

Stinks without Rosanne!

• Jan 22, 2020

Ready for it to go away, again.

Ready for it to go away, again.

• Jan 22, 2020

Not the same dynamic after killing off Roseanne Barr.

Not the same dynamic after killing off Roseanne Barr.

• Jan 05, 2020

Season 2 puts us right back into that dynamic that made us all love Roseanne. Darlene's daughter is rebelling and trying to leave the trappings of the family and town, but everyone else is being sucked in further into the family and town- looking to the future and outside failed everyone and they start to cling to their roots and they find new, outside aspects/people to be untrustworthy because they aren't the thing they have always counted on- family. As the family continues to grow their minds, the rest of the world becomes more imposing. This is a beautiful progression from the heart of the original show that keeps it relevant and still true to the origins. We saw the protest at the plastics plant when Rosie quits, the crappy circumstances around the Lunchbox and bike shop where they are barely making it and end up losing it all anyway. We now see an internal protest between most trusted family to bring the 'Lunchbox' back and bring new aspects into the family, and they are toppling before they are starting- but there's hope and determination. The outside and inside seem fragile now, and that's what the original show felt like. A real family living life and a whole lot of dark humor and love to get through it, because karma is about to pull the rug out from everything good that happens, so you gotta laugh at something.

• Dec 10, 2019

So boring to watch now.

So boring to watch now.

• Dec 10, 2019

This is what Roseanne should have been, without Roseanne. I dont know why it has such a low audience score. It's a shame because this is way better than the original show.