The Conners: Season 2 Reviews

• Nov 26, 2020

Once again weather this show is the funniest show on the telly wheather it is the most amazing piece of writing on the planet the best acting ever it doesn't count you fired its star and it's loyalty that keeps people watching a show and clearly people stopped watching in their millions in fact 25 million people stopped watching

• Nov 08, 2020

Trash. No Roseanne, no show.

Trash. No Roseanne, no show.

• Sep 03, 2020

I think a lot of people rate this low because Roseanne was written out. I think the show still is funny because the supporting actors carry the show as they did in the 80s and 90s. Goodman and Metcalf carry their still funny interaction while the children and grandmother snip back and forth at each other. The first season was to test the waters I believe, but the second season was great. Every show had the same punch humor of the 90s without the leading star. I always thought the original show was better with the supporting cast rather than with Roseanne. I am glad they kept this on the air. Rate this for the comedic interaction and storytelling, not for what they did to Roseanne.

• Jun 28, 2020

First season was weird without Roseanne and a little forced. The second has been great. Everything that made the original great is firing again. So happy we're getting a third season.

• May 05, 2020

They did it without Rosanne. It still funny and well written.

They did it without Rosanne. It still funny and well written.

• May 05, 2020

Basically running on fumes & desperate to stay relevant

Basically running on fumes & desperate to stay relevant

• Apr 28, 2020

I don't like the new characters at all!

I don't like the new characters at all!

• Mar 26, 2020

different show but still witty. Roseanne was excellent until the last 2 years when the show got crazy as her, but this is still good.

• Feb 27, 2020

Really, really bad. Goodman should have left with Rosanne, he is a good actor. What's he doing there anyway?

• Feb 25, 2020

i love this show it makes me laugh so much I wish it were on for an hour :)

i love this show it makes me laugh so much I wish it were on for an hour :)