The Expanse: Season 3 Reviews

• 4d ago

I love this show! Amazing acting, effects, and story!

I love this show! Amazing acting, effects, and story!

• Dec 23, 2020

Truly Brilliant. One of the best Sci Fi series ever. Gripping and epic in scale.

• Dec 20, 2020

Started slow with too much focus on Earth/Mars and the conspirator guy, but picked up once Belters got more screentime

• Dec 09, 2020

Wow , so amazing as it shows an almost accurate depiction of how space politics and war might be and even discovery of alien species in such an interesting and engaging way. Trust me you will be speculating and guesses what happens next for the whole of the season

• Oct 19, 2020

Great story, thrilling, extraordinary. Looking forward to see more.

Great story, thrilling, extraordinary. Looking forward to see more.

• Sep 20, 2020

While The Expanse suffers from Baking Bad Syndrome (creating artificial tension from pointless twists), both the cast and the writers seem to be more comfortable in their shoes than during season 1.

• Sep 18, 2020

It keeps getting better and better

It keeps getting better and better

• Sep 14, 2020

Best modern Sci-Fi series

Best modern Sci-Fi series

• Sep 10, 2020

I just read a viewer rating that said "wooden characters, unlikable actors, derivative plot and world-building." It's people like this that take ratings down on good entertainment. I'll bet he didn't like Babylon 5 either. This is some of the best sci-fi I have seen in a long time. I am on the edge of my seat every episode. I cheered when Jeff Bezos announced that Amazon was picking up Season 4. And now there is a Season 5 coming! There is a reason this show still has high ratings, despite certain unappreciative individuals.

• Aug 01, 2020

Looks like Gunny Draper took her first acting lesson so not quite as terrible as the first two seasons, but still a major detractor in every scene she's in. The rest is just excellent though, so covers for Draper well.