The Expanse: Season 3 Reviews

• 16h ago

The best space tv show ever created

The best space tv show ever created

• 3d ago

Just keeps getting better!

Just keeps getting better!

• Sep 10, 2019

Easily one of the best, if not the best Sci-Fi series ever created. Characters are compelling, the story is amazing and it consistently gets better and better each episode.

• Sep 08, 2019

Welcome Back Mr. James Holden! We lost you for a while there at the back-end of season II (which sucked nuts); something happened in that writers' room...fortunately that nightmare is over and Sweet Black Baby Jesus has rewarded us with an absolute banger. Wes Chatham as Amos Burton, hands up/down and side-2-side, my favorite character! Season III is a story in two parts, following a similar structure to the half-and-half season II, the back-half of which was trash. From the casting of new characters to the more literary pacing of each episode (the hallmark of Season 1 and Season 2's E1-6), the decisions made by the show creators in this season are masterful. Season IV is going to be weird.....

• Sep 07, 2019

I hate this show, i truly do. Like protomolecule it infects and you cant get away from it. Every episode is full of intrigue and end on some sort of cliffhanger, that compels to keep on watching. I need to do other stuff...but i cant. There are twists and turns, intrigue, war, conflict, politics, human nature and it all is perfectly interlaced, creating narrative with various plots and subplots that keep things interesting and intense at all times. Balancing is also excellent. Numerous subplots constantly emerge and seemingly fade away, just to reemerge and interfere of give additional meaning to exiting or main plot. Even talking parts, that i tend to generally hate in shows, just fit. They do not feel as empty pointless filler that i have to skip thru to get to interesting parts. And Avasarala... Somebody give that woman a medal. This is how you write strong smart interesting female character, not some garbage like Captain Misandry or MaRey Sue. My favorite character in this show hands down. She is perfect. Cant wait for Season 4.

• Sep 06, 2019

The best science fiction series till now.

The best science fiction series till now.

• Sep 03, 2019

Why aren't you watching? You should give this journey a try, you will like it.

Why aren't you watching? You should give this journey a try, you will like it.

• Aug 12, 2019

Exceptional series. The suspense, the storyline and the acting all make for a great watch. It shows that a good book can really make a show work. I love the realistic tech showing where we as humans can get too. I also like the unique cultures and dialogue and morphology that form in the different worlds (which would totally happen if not to a greater extent). Some of the acting is a little bit woody, but it is transcended by everything else (thats why 4.5 instead of 5)

• Aug 11, 2019

Amazing, everything looks great and the story is compelling. I've only seen complaints that the show is "hard to follow" and "not explained enough." That makes it far better than any other sci-fi I've seen, in my opinion. No midi-chlorians or petty space gods controlling the action, just the great unknown. ("The Expanse" is the perfect title.) Humanity is way in over its head, facing something beyond their comprehension, and we just keep bickering about where somebody was born or the language they speak. Both realistic and terrifying, but also inspiring at times.

• Aug 06, 2019

Awesome complex and entertaining characters with some really tense nail biting moments.