The Expanse: Season 4 Reviews

• 1d ago

I'm a big fan of the Expanse. The show just gets better for each season. The first season was a bit slow and the acting was somewhat shaky, but these past three seasons have been nothing less than spectacular.

• 3d ago

Another fanastic season! Looking forward to season 5. One of the best science fiction shows on TV !

• 3d ago

Best scifi show I've ever seen.

Best scifi show I've ever seen.

• 3d ago

A must watch!! Overlooking the few budget limitations with regards to zero gravity this is well acted, if occasionally a slightly predictable. I hope this gets a higher budget for season 5.

• 4d ago

I thought that I never will see another great Scifi movie or series. I love it!!

• 4d ago

only wish there were more episodes. epic clifhangers on all fronts.

only wish there were more episodes. epic clifhangers on all fronts.

• 5d ago

Top tier sci-fi show, more series could learn a thing or two about how to create a good and trilling hard sci-fi... It's a must watch!

• 5d ago

Certainly among top three sci-fi series of all times! The worldbuilding is mindblowing.

• 6d ago

Apart from the lack of creativity and interest to address the alien theme this fourth season brings an important narrative regarding the social issues of its own universe. Great season.

• 6d ago

This season was freaking awesome!! They can keep this series going indefinitely and please do! Much better quality now under amazon than with SciFy but overall looking forward to next.