The Magicians: Season 3 Reviews

• 2d ago

This is my favourite season of the 4 so far, "A Life in a Day" is just a beautiful episode watching Q and Eliot enjoy the lives together, emotion is fantastic.

• Apr 23, 2019

So in love with this show!

So in love with this show!

• Apr 21, 2019

10/10 Best show I have ever watched that I enjoy so very much. The story line and effects are so amazing.

• Apr 17, 2019

Worst and best season yet. Great storytelling but a terrible ending. All of that for nothing.

• Apr 15, 2019

Outstanding, each season is better than the last.

Outstanding, each season is better than the last.

• Apr 10, 2019

As a fan from season 1, I can appreciate the show. If you like witty comedy, magic, love, drama, adventure than you'd enjoy this show. I see a long, negative comment on each season from the same person who obviously is not a fan of the show, so don't understand why they continue to watch every season... sounds like a guilty pleasure.

• Apr 04, 2019

First two season were great, and this season really was going well, but the final episode kind of ruined the entire season. I know there is always going to be some twist that makes it necessary to have at least one more season of the show, but this twist was just so poorly put together and caused certain characters to behave completely differently, with little of the behind-the-scenes action explained or making sense. Such a waste.

• Apr 01, 2019

This is the one that got me. The under pressure episode is everything you can want.

• Mar 13, 2019

Shows fallen off and the writing has gotten bad

Shows fallen off and the writing has gotten bad

• Mar 02, 2019

Oh my God...this season is amazing. I can���t wait to see what���s next at the end of each episode. Fantastic season, best of the 3 I���ve seen so far.