The Magicians: Season 5 Reviews

• Mar 12, 2021

This has to be by far the best the show has ever been. What makes it so go Q is gone home that asshate never comes back. I have a feeling that they are going to mess it up trying to kill the dark king but I hope not of they bring back Q that would really suck. Everyone is so much better off with out him they could have saved the world so mean times if they just killed him off in season one and it was al about Julie she is the best. Really hope they pull a stargate bring back Dr. Nicholas Rush killing him off and bring him back was made that show only last three years please please please never let Q back on the show if you do please make it the Q fro star trek next generation.

• Feb 07, 2021

Started off enjoying it, recommended it to others. Now at Season 1, Episode 13, it alternates with violent sex, boring sex, a woman swallowing a jar of semen, a good scene, a bad scene, animal abuse...Not for me anymore. Actors are pretty good, not their fault. I love good writing, good directing, proper cutting and editing. People who give this high reviews tolerate bad writing, bad directing. Again, I liked the acting, and enjoyed the first ten or so episodes.

• Jan 19, 2021

all around great show, too bad it was cancelled

all around great show, too bad it was cancelled

• Jan 17, 2021

As someone who loves the show, repeat after me: Season four was the last season.

• Jan 17, 2021

It's definitely its less interesting season. The music was a bit dull and I didn't get emotional not once..... and I'm pregnant. I love the show, but they butchered it like they do every shows last season. Does Elliott ever go to this new world or see Margo again or the others?? What happens in the the new world, and Penny and Julia, and Kady? Never to be together anymore. I need to know! They just leave??? Forever???? I need 1 last episode or season. Make sense of this please.

• Aug 15, 2020

Following the stunning conclusion to season 4, there were a lot of uncertainties surrounding the 5th and final season. A strong and beloved set of characters propelled a pretty good storyline to much greater heights. Season 5 highlighted the bond(s) of friendship formed over the past 4 seasons. Characters were forced to finally face and confront inner conflicts they've been avoiding. Providing the closure needed to heal, move forward, and grow. All of that while still maintaining the fun, wacky, and spontaneous show we've come to love. It makes me sad that the series has come to an end, but for the most part it was a good, well deserved ending. Thank you to the amazing cast, crew, and everyone else involved with creating this amazing series!

• May 25, 2020

Frankly one of the best seasons. It was a real tragedy this show was cancelled. It had at least another season or two left in it -- phenomenal cast, writing, plot. It had it all. And musical numbers!!

• May 19, 2020

I spent this entire season waiting for them to bring Q back and figured they would use him to create the grand finale as this whole story has centered around him this whole time. But no, apparently he isn't special as it seemed when he fought the beast and survived a blow the would have killed anyone else. Felt like lazy writing all the way though this season, and i hate the finale, it was completely unsatisfying, especially without Q as a world of his own to help create seems like it would be the perfect remedy for his depression.

• May 14, 2020

Lipsa lui Quentin e super, needs more Margo & Elliot, are energie si viata, desi e usor inghesuit

• Apr 28, 2020

I was so excited for the last season to begin, and so disappointed at the result. The writers' attempt at tying up all the loose ends to all the storylines in one last hurrah was messy and left questions. It was hard to become emotionally engaged as we were ripped from one plot to another. There was a very hurried feel to closing the book, so to speak. So sad. I was totally engrossed every season until season 5 rolled around. I tried to enjoy it, I really did. Sigh...