The Magicians: Season 5 Reviews

• 4d ago

I really enjoyed the first 3 seasons of The Magicians. I loved this series for its creativity, colorful characters, and diverse stories. But sadly, the series has since regressed into something that increasingly defines itself by its ability to repeatedly praise or insult people solely based on their gender: Women=Good, Men=Bad. I sincerely hope that the writers for The Magicians can one day realize that there's more to a person than what is, or is not, between their legs.

• Mar 20, 2020

This has been the best season of the series

This has been the best season of the series

• Mar 20, 2020

1) If I found out that the main character would be killed for the sake of feminism (man-hating), I would not watch this series at all. 2) Male characters in the series absolutely do not respect themselves. With the exception of Eliot, all male characters are stupid losers because "pathetic men" and "all women are OP goddesses" ... 3) I also think that the creators of the series decided to gain an audience as large as possible due to the male protagonist. But in fact, the main characters of the series are feminist girls. It was like: "here's a male protagonist, he's a loser. And basically, we will show you stories about other female characters. Enjoy, pathetic men". In addition, it was very annoying that all the characters who have some kind of exceptional power are female. Even dragons, which could not be determined at all, were women. In general, most of the characters are female. That's how flawed and insane screenwriters of this project are. 4) When I watched the fourth season, I had to rewind all the scenes designed to suggest that all men are weak and miserable losers. Especially the scenes where Kady humiliates and dominates some losers - boys. (miserable attempts to behave like a man - (looks dumb) Why does she allow herself to treat others like this? Does the screenwriters not know that if a woman behaves like a man, she gets hit on the head like a man. That is, I had to rewind somewhere 60-70 percent season to end up looking only at the history of Quentin and Eliot. Not only was it boring to look at the others, they were still annoying with their behavior (girls with an overpriced sense of self-importance, hate and contempt for boys, and boys are just dumb losers.) 5) I am sure if the first season came out in 2019-2020, the face of Julia would be on the cover of the season, and we would not even know about the existence of Quentin. Because in 2015, feminists - (man-haters) was not so much arrogant.

• Mar 18, 2020

I love this season so much, i feel that they have picked it up from the last and i rly like where they've taken it, i'm just sad this is the last season :((((

• Mar 13, 2020

Best show on tv so sad it is ending :(

Best show on tv so sad it is ending :(

One of my favorite shows

One of my favorite shows

• Mar 12, 2020

WHO are these critics? WHY/HOW is it 100%? This whole web-site is an AD for shit.

• Mar 12, 2020

Great Series..! Its Fun to watch..! The cast of characters are very entertaining..! They put is stories i have never seen before this show. They make the idea of being a Magician a good and fun time..! thanks for the entertainment..!

• Mar 07, 2020

I go all the way with "The Magicians ", then Picard...I'd wish they'd have another season of "Altered Carbon"?!

• Mar 05, 2020