The Order: Season 2 Reviews

• 3d ago

Bad writing. Bad acting. Convoluted plot. Back and forth love story incorporated to keep your attention but feels more like whiplash. Characters nobody cares to get connected to. Terrible ending will make you wish you had all 10 hours for each episode back.

• 4d ago

I really enjoyed season one, but season two just didn't keep me hooked the same way. I would say still a great show but you aren't staying up late to finish it.

• Jul 06, 2020

The story line is amazing, I just can't wait to have more seasons coming up!

The story line is amazing, I just can't wait to have more seasons coming up!

• Jul 05, 2020

The Order season two ending was totally disappointing. I don't know if they got new writers from season 1 or the old writers didn't care to make sense of season 2 ending. If Ms. drake could just beam in and remove the grand Magus power when ever she wanted then definitely Salvador who was more accomplish could have done that the 3rd week on of season 2. Also it makes no sense that her power could be so easily removed or that the Temple could be so easily penetrated if they knew that was possible. So I give a B to the season because the last two episodes rated a D.

• Jul 04, 2020

The season 2 ending had me like Excuse me WTF! But I do recommend it to watch. The Werewolf designs look fantastic also I probably really like them cause I like werewolves

• Jul 04, 2020

Really liked the first season, but they changed everything and the second season is super GAY! They go full gobalhomo. They break up the main couple, minorities or over represented by 400%, and they turn Lilith into a lesbian. The season doesn't get good and back on track till episode 7. Hated this season.

• Jul 03, 2020

This season delivered in the best possible way. The characters and relationships are developed much more this season. I disagree with those saying the show lacks focus. There may be a lot going on in any one episode, but the show knows what it is and where it's going. The actions the characters take (even the shocking ones) were well set up and flow naturally as a result of who they are.

• Jul 01, 2020

it's an awesome show. and they really dove into character arcs in the second season. we also saw a lot more of the full scale werewolves than compared to the first season. the animations of this season were must better than in the first. they really focused on believability this season and it pays off. i couldn't stop watching it.

• Jun 30, 2020

Loved it! Looking forward for season 3!

Loved it! Looking forward for season 3!

• Jun 30, 2020

I liked most of it, except the last minute turn of the grand magu´s magic being stolen.