There She Goes: Season 1 Reviews

• Jul 21, 2021

I loved the wonderful acting, but......if you look at every episode, it was the same, just a different location. Rosie whining, wrecking and causing havoc. A little goes a long way. Why not a special, or a movie. This was Rosie overload. Ugh.

• Nov 19, 2018

I love this TV series. Funny, emotional and heart warming all in one. I hope there will be a series 2 of There She Goes, I want to see Rosie and Ben grow up and Simon and Emily deal with the teenage years, I think that would be so entertaining to see.