Interview Reviews

• May 15, 2018

Steve Buscemi's Trees Lounge is one of my favourite movies: a charming free-wheeling low-key romance between an ice-cream salesman and a pubescent girl. This remake of a Dutch film by Theo van Gogh suffers from a lack of chemistry between Buscemi and Sienna Miller and an overworked script that puts plot before plausibility. It's a shame because it's never less than wàtchable and occasionally very good.

• Oct 05, 2017

The critics be damned, this is a great piece of work by Steve Buscemi and Sienna Miller is wonderful.

• May 24, 2016

Excellent acting, minimalist production (efficient, hence profitable). Confusing ending for some viewers?

• Jul 26, 2015

Awful. Boring and trying hard to be important as if some Tennessee Williams lost masterpiece. Goes no where and says nothing.

• May 13, 2015

easily watchable and amusingly interesting, an I ending to ruins it.

easily watchable and amusingly interesting, an I ending to ruins it.

• Nov 06, 2014

Amusing little film. Well done chaps and chapettes.

Amusing little film. Well done chaps and chapettes.

• Jul 11, 2014

Much better than I believed it would be in the beginning. Worth a watch. Love Steve Buscemi.

• Jan 22, 2013

Quiet little film where Buscemi gets to shine. Sadly, Sienna's character sounds like a man wrote her and the film drags in places as it feels like a stage play. The ending also leaves you a bit hanging, but I think that's the point. Overall, interesting little film.

• Jan 01, 2013

i liked this a lot, so many unanswered questions at the end too! and steve buscemi is just so fantastic.

• Nov 26, 2012

(**): [img]http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/icons/icon13.gif[/img] I lost interest as the film went on. Fair at best.