Wild Child - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Wild Child Reviews

July 4, 2016
I did not watch much.
½ June 11, 2016
There is nothing particularly special about the story, very generic and predictable. A lot of dialogue was so utterly cringe worthy particularly from the protagonists 'British' friends, their performance was cardboard at lot of the time,I'm not sure what accent they are meant to have, I've never heard anyone anywhere in Britain sound anything like that, not even those from An upper class background, also the terminology they used is very peculiar, For example they used horridious when Horrendous would have fitted better, and not sure what hurrious is meant to mean as it does not appear to be a real word or slang. Despite these faults I presume Teenage girls probably not from Britain may enjoy this film As they may not recognize the faults.
December 31, 2015
Better than Mean Girls
½ October 25, 2015
won't let me each movie without freezing
August 1, 2015
If it is from the director of Horrid Henry:The Movie then surely it must be bad. But it actually looks ok wouldn't mind seeing it.
July 3, 2015
Loved this great movie. It was comedy to drama. Loved Roberts great acting
½ June 3, 2015
Interesting movie. Was a little lacking at the beginning. Great ending.
April 11, 2015
a very warm hearted girlymovie
March 23, 2015
such a good movieš~?
½ March 8, 2015
I can't help it--WILD CHILD may be corny and manipulative, but it's a ton of brainless fun to watch with friends.
March 5, 2015
its amazing! I think
February 28, 2015
really fun movie rate10
February 13, 2015
I could see where they were aiming for the feel of the film, and I appreciate that direction, but it needed a bit more heart to really get me.
February 8, 2015
Funny and interesting, however not original and formulaic.
February 8, 2015
Funny and interesting, however not original and formulaic.
January 17, 2015
this was my favorite childhood movie
December 6, 2014
a bit cheesy but i love it. it has that old teenage fun feeling that i love. in the same category with she's the man, what a girl wants and a cinderella story!
½ November 5, 2014
Love this movie !!!!! Great movie funny and romantic. if your not a girly girl there is not point of watching just my take but great very funny
October 8, 2014
I saw this amazing film and I am writing this because I am writing a review on it in school , tell me if u want to see it