G-Force - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

G-Force Reviews

½ November 24, 2016
G-Force is historically bad. In my books it might be the worst Disney movie I have ever seen. The plot is so predictable a kid could guess what happens while half-asleep.
November 10, 2016
Loud, frantic, unoriginal and simply not funny.
October 22, 2016
Laughable in almost every aspect, except in the parts which are supposed to be funny, many can argue that this is supposed to be a kids movie, and of course I'll dislike it; but there's a clear boundary between cute... and downright intolerable. The only redeeming features were the fast pace and minimal runtime.
Verdict: D
½ October 15, 2016
I preferred it when I was younger but now it is a stupid money rake.
½ September 18, 2016
This movie sucks major ass
September 17, 2016
It is a bunch of guinea pigs in a dumb fun movie. What did you expect?
July 10, 2016
G-Force largely wastes its creative premise on a mostly bland, albeit sporadically entertaining, film.
June 28, 2016
G-Force is an adventurous Disney movie. This movie is about hamsters saving the world. The plot of this movie is good. I would suggest this movie.
March 4, 2016
A film that didnt get the recogonition it truly deserved
March 1, 2016
An innocent and fun children's movie. It's not meant to be taken seriously at all. It'll definitely appeal to it's target audience.
½ February 17, 2016
It was fun for awhile,but kinda sucks
February 2, 2016
This movie looks stupid.
½ January 10, 2016
This one may look goofier or more amusing that say Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore, but it's still, i think, a really dumb idea, and overall, not a very good family film.
August 9, 2015
The BEST Disney live-action movie I've ever seen!
½ August 4, 2015
Eh. It was ok I guess
July 25, 2015
Overall I can't say if it was good enough, but I'll just say it is, because it pursued sometimes, and was cool to have a wacky mission, so three stars for me please.
½ July 11, 2015
A family action film that offers at least something for everyone for each age range, but the main focus is what can the older viewers find when the younger ones would just enjoy whatever's presented on the film that's appeals to them and meet their definition of fun from the screen. Well there are some fun stuff for the older viewers such as only on how the action pieces were handled, same goes to the concept with some acceptations though, while bringing in some little humor from the nice cast the film consists. It's a usual Disney treat that's enjoyable, even though there are silly placements in some or most developments. (B)

(Full review coming soon)
½ June 26, 2015
Visuals, jokes, storyline, it all sucked
June 22, 2015
how cute, it will give alvin a run for his money!
May 24, 2015
Childish, stupid flick is not going to get you far in laughs nor entertainment. It lacks what a real Disney movie needs.