G-Force - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

G-Force Reviews

June 12, 2017
G-Force underuses its creative premise and excellent cast on a generically plotted action film.
June 10, 2017
Great storyline, could go with a little more explanation. Great for kids that like technology.
June 10, 2017
Good movie. Very interesting concept!
June 9, 2017
Are you sure this is a Disney movie?
April 10, 2017
Completely redefines the art of film making.
½ April 9, 2017
You really wanna ask me how bad this movie was? The idiots that made this excuse of a film, just only wanted to get pussy.... Obviously they didn't succeed.
March 21, 2017
When I was younger, I adored this. Now I wanted to watch this mainly to bring back old memories.
January 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ November 24, 2016
G-Force is historically bad. In my books it might be the worst Disney movie I have ever seen. The plot is so predictable a kid could guess what happens while half-asleep.
November 10, 2016
Loud, frantic, unoriginal and simply not funny.
October 22, 2016
Laughable in almost every aspect, except in the parts which are supposed to be funny, many can argue that this is supposed to be a kids movie, and of course I'll dislike it; but there's a clear boundary between cute... and downright intolerable. The only redeeming features were the fast pace and minimal runtime.
Verdict: D
½ October 15, 2016
I preferred it when I was younger but now it is a stupid money rake.
September 17, 2016
It is a bunch of guinea pigs in a dumb fun movie. What did you expect?
June 28, 2016
G-Force is an adventurous Disney movie. This movie is about hamsters saving the world. The plot of this movie is good. I would suggest this movie.
March 4, 2016
A film that didnt get the recogonition it truly deserved
March 1, 2016
An innocent and fun children's movie. It's not meant to be taken seriously at all. It'll definitely appeal to it's target audience.
½ February 17, 2016
It was fun for awhile,but kinda sucks
February 2, 2016
This movie looks stupid.
½ January 10, 2016
This one may look goofier or more amusing that say Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore, but it's still, i think, a really dumb idea, and overall, not a very good family film.