Predators Reviews

• Nov 10, 2020

While some elements of "Predators" bring a new light to a dying franchise, they are overshadowed by the blatant copies and bad ideas. The double meaning of the title is an interesting topic but instead of the viewer finding out for themselves, it's literally explained out loud by the characters, who are meant to be disliked. So, at the end of the movie when the audience is asked to care, no one does because we don't like them. The best part of the movie was the fight between the two Predators and somehow, they made it look atrocious. Overall, this movie may look like the beginning of a new string of Predator movies, but in reality, is just an okay film. That's why I give "Predators"... 2 stars.

• Oct 30, 2020

Not as good as the first two I could see how they were trying to recreated the first one but I don't think it worked too well it was good though I liked how they did several predators and they went back on the island and I also liked the characters from this.

• Oct 28, 2020

To think that this movie is worse than the goofy Predator 2 is ridiculous. A very underrated sequel that critics are still bashing to this day.

• Oct 26, 2020

There have been a lot of films in the Predator franchise, but since the 1987 hit, none have come as close to capturing that original vibe as this one. Taking things back to basics in practically every sense, ‘Predators' does away with an overly complex plot and flashy VFX, instead opting for a grounded and gritty feel where the focus is on the hunt within a jungle and the struggle to survive. It's gory, action-packed and it has a noteworthy cast; yes, it's also simple and predictable as hell, but that doesn't mean it's not quite a bit of fun.

• Oct 23, 2020

In qualche modo speravo che almeno questo nuovo sequel del franchise di Predator potesse proporre qualcosa di lontanamente apprezzabile, ma a quanto pare mi sbagliavo. Il film è estremamente blando e convenzionale, basato sui peggiori luoghi comuni del genere e di personaggi usciti direttamente da un videogioco di fine anni '90, caratterizzati con una pigrizia disarmante. Non crea presa nello spettatore, non coinvolge e, cosa peggiore, non diverte.

• Sep 27, 2020

It is exciting on its own right. If you are a fan of the original Predator then this movie might makes you feel nostalgic in all the right ways, while managing to bring enough originality to this addition of the franchise.

• Sep 20, 2020

I think this is very underrated

I think this is very underrated

• Sep 17, 2020

I've always been a Predator fan boy and I personally loved this movie. I loved the off world story line, the mix of characters, and the warring Predator factions,

• Sep 13, 2020