Casino Royale Reviews

• 4d ago

Definitely the worst adaptation of a James Bond, this spoof that has nothing to do with the 007 franchise is enjoyable and actually has a good Bond as Sir James Bond, but sadly the story is wasted by a boring story.

• Nov 27, 2019

What the hell am I watching?

What the hell am I watching?

• Oct 30, 2019

I was confused throughout most of the movie. The first part of the movie where James Bond (David Niven) is in Scotland seemed to be completely random and totally irrelevant. I had hopes for the movie once Orson Welles came to the scene, but they were gone once the crazy fight towards the of the movie occurred. I don't think that any James Bond movie is meant to be a comedy. It's really too bad that this movie is a confusing mess because it has such a great cast.

• Oct 25, 2019

Don't let this film's impressive cast fool you! Possibly the worst comedy I've ever seen. Its filled with random nonsensical stupid scenes. I don't care the slightest bit about the story and its practically an insult to any James Bond fan.

• Aug 07, 2019

I saw this movie at the Drive In Movie Theatre and when it premiered on TV the first time. It was and is one of the best James Bond Movies although a tad bit in outer space. It gave a plausible excuse for so many Bonds when at that time 007 was not series of agents, but only one agent. Peter Sellers comedic sense here and in the Pink Panther Movies is genius. It takes a turn for James Bond to be a great fun movie for the whole family.

• May 07, 2019

1/2 just for Woody Allen.

1/2 just for Woody Allen.

• Apr 06, 2019

Fragmented mess of a movie, but lots to look at. Best segment was Peter Sellers and Orson Welles in a psychedelic face off.

• Mar 29, 2019

You'll let out a small chuckle or two, but that is about it.

You'll let out a small chuckle or two, but that is about it.

• Mar 20, 2019

Terribly mind numbingly boring. Nothing to do with the James Bond series other than a character named james bond. I have the collection on blu ray snd digital but this one was missing so I took a chance and bought the digital and am watching it now. Astonished at how terrible it is now I know why it was left out of the collection. And I thought I was a fan of all of them. I realize it is the first of the series but am surprised it even made it to movie #2 after this groaner.

• Jan 30, 2019

The worst Pink Panther movie ever.

The worst Pink Panther movie ever.