A Christmas Story Reviews

• Mar 15, 2021

Classic Christmas Film that's funny and a cult classic! Must watch and make a Yearly tradition.

• Mar 06, 2021

Funny, original, and a little violent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Funny, original, and a little violent!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Feb 28, 2021

This is one of the best Christmas movies that everyone should watch. Along with National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, it has so many funny scenes and quotes to go along with it.

• Feb 26, 2021

Although the overcomercialization butchers the movie, it doesn't stop me from loving this film. It's small, heartwarming, and so hilarious. Truly, a Christmas classic.

• Feb 08, 2021

This wonderful film is comedy gold! Oh my gosh!

This wonderful film is comedy gold! Oh my gosh!

• Jan 12, 2021

Absolute classic! This is just one of the must watch films of the holidays. I've had a weird history with this film. Growing up with it, as a mainstay, it was just always one of the movies you respect and acknowledge, but as I grew older, I found it to be a little slow and too dry for my tastes. So I wasn't in a big rush to throw this one on this year, but when I finally got around to it, I was Shellshocked at just how effective it is. I was dying laughing the whole time. It's no wonder this is considered such a classic.

• Jan 10, 2021

Ok. I finally get around to say some stuff about this movie—The Dad is eccentric but cool, the Mom is Nuts, The Store Santa is a mean jerk, and bunny suits are NOT meant to be pajamas or anything else. Ralphie acts as our surrogate, (albeit with bad and Violent tendencies apparently) about being that excited boy who wants that one thing he dreamed of for Christmas (The Red Rider BBgun) This is a Christmas Classic that you need to watch at least once.

• Jan 02, 2021

Classic Christmas story of Americana

Classic Christmas story of Americana

• Dec 31, 2020

Full of gags and that Christmas humor, A CHRISTMAS STORY is warm and fun with excellent acting, even from the young actors. I would put this on a top five favorite Christmas movies to watch. Especially for any age.

• Dec 30, 2020

I just could not get into it. I saw it as a kid and it seemed to be quite daring for a G rated movie, but when I saw it again as an adult, it was not anywhere near as exciting as I thought it was. Some re-watches of movies bring back childhood nostalgia, but sorry, this one did not.