The Longest Yard Reviews

• Jan 03, 2021

Movie no age well. Misogyny less popular now. Funny movie not funny. Have one laugh in 2 hours.

• Dec 29, 2020

The Longest Yard isn't bad at all as a football movie or a prison comedy. What The Longest Yard fails to do is give us a story of substance that goes farther than the final game.

• Oct 02, 2020

Some great football scenes towards the end of the film but overall feels like an over-lengthy OT game.

• Jul 16, 2020

Entertaining enough but nothing special.

Entertaining enough but nothing special.

• Feb 13, 2020

Great film, nowhere near the comedic masterpiece of it's remake, but this films charms in a more serious manor.

• Feb 05, 2020

Not gonna lie they had us in the last half...

Not gonna lie they had us in the last half...

• Sep 24, 2019

Obvious things are dated, but look past that and its a good movie. Mean Machine!

• Sep 19, 2019

Burt at his best. Great film.

Burt at his best. Great film.

• Mar 23, 2019

Between 2.5 and 3. Simple but effective.

Between 2.5 and 3. Simple but effective.

• Feb 01, 2019

The best inspiring sports comedy movie ever made!

The best inspiring sports comedy movie ever made!