Suspiria Reviews

• Jul 11, 2020

Sale Miguel Bose, punto.

Sale Miguel Bose, punto.

• Jul 05, 2020

"Suspiria" is a film that drinks from different sources but still manages to be very authorial and authentic, leaving its own brand and style within the genre. "Suspiria" reminds us a lot of "Rosemary's baby", in several aspects, from the script to elements of scenery, but its transgressive direction shows us a unique authenticity, and makes the viewer separate from this comparison, with a simple but well-written script we have a magnificent first act that falls in the following two, even so, the photograph that combines a play of great lights that create a style of the narrative and so life to the events together with the gore and trash of the time conquered the most grumpy of the viewers . Several scenes are capable of transporting the viewer to tension on screen, which goes through horror, trash and even a great psychological terror, the Italian film was an admiration for dozens of future directions that always use the beautiful aesthetic of "sigh" as Argentine Gaspar noé. "Suspiria" It may not impress and cause fear these days, but its aesthetics and direction are a hallmark of a cinematographic style that conquers lovers of the genre to this day. grade: 8/10

• Jun 25, 2020

A very under looked movie. Beautiful shot film and a interesting story.

A very under looked movie. Beautiful shot film and a interesting story.

• Jun 19, 2020

This is a master peice.

This is a master peice.

• Jun 18, 2020

Suspiria (1977) Pros: Good Acting Phenomenal Directing Amazing Screenplay Outstanding Cinematography Magnificent Editing Haunting Musical Score Fantastic Sound Design Superb Storytelling Terrific Production Values (Sets, Costumes, Makeup & Hairstyling) Sublime use of suspense and frightening imagery rather than constant jump scares Cons: None Overall Grade: A+ (10/10)

• Jun 12, 2020

One of the greatest movie ever.

One of the greatest movie ever.

• Jun 03, 2020

Let's just start off if you're going to remake this movie which is the last technicolor movie ever filmed you need to do it Justice the remake should not have happened and can we just ignore that it did...... This movie is one of the best most amazing colourful movies I have ever seen in my life. We're introduced to the main character and we follow her story and it's amazing the movie is well done. The movie of a masterpiece dario Argento was at his prime. This movie is beautiful I wonder if there are deleted scenes. Just so I can see his amazingness of movie making.

• May 23, 2020

There's a lot to love about this movie. It's not flawless by any means, but Argento's visuals are absolutely stunning. Beautifully disturbing if you will. It's unique, well thought out and entertaining from beginning to end. There's a lot of creepiness to it, slasher thrills along the way, a really fun horror story that pieces together well and really no dull moments if at all. It's such a great watch I highly recommend, even given some noticeable production flaws.

• May 18, 2020

Sin ofender: un hueso y más para ser terror.

Sin ofender: un hueso y más para ser terror.

• May 15, 2020

Campy, bloody, stylish, and visually inmersive, all of that makes it a horror classic.