102 Dalmatians - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

102 Dalmatians Reviews

½ October 6, 2017
Not as good as the first one but I still think this one was ok
½ June 20, 2017
Unfortunately, Glenn Close couldn't save this one.
½ April 24, 2017
I did not like this film as much as I though I would. The original animated "101 Dalmatians" is the best and the live action is ok. This one does not connect to the first as much as it should. I enjoy watching Glen Close portraying Cruela DeVil but that's about it.
February 20, 2017
At one point, a human character turns to a dog and sincerely says, "I didn't know you spoke French!" Just kill me now.
February 2, 2017
It's good movie to watch
July 20, 2016
I saw the movie when I was 5 years old, and I loved it! Everything about it is just great, I think, and I even liked it more than the original and the 1996 version. Glenn Close couldn't be better as Cruella.
½ May 10, 2016
As entertaining as its insulting, this is a pointless money-grabbing sequel
½ April 3, 2016
All is fair in tug-of-war...

Cruella Deville was last seen being taking to a psychological ward for examination. Three years later her doctor declares her cured and she is released under parole as long as she promises not to steal any more dogs. She looks for new devious ways to accomplish her original mission.

"My client..."
"Is cured!"

Kevin Lima, director of A Goofie Movie, Tarzan, and Enchanted, delivers 102 Dalmatians. The storyline for this picture is terrible and a poor attempt at making a sequel to this classic story. The special effects were also cheesy as was the script and acting. The cast includes Glenn Close, Alice Evans, Gerard Depardieu, and Ioan Gruffudd.

"Last time I underestimated a puppy I ended up in the pokey."

I came across this on cable and DVR'd it to watch with my daughter. We watched it together and it was pretty dreadful. I recommend skipping this and wouldn't even recommend watching this to kill time.

"You may now kick the bride."

Grade: D
March 23, 2016
Usually I don't like live action movies like this - they always disappoint. But this was really good. Glen Close was awesome.
February 9, 2016
It's by no means a cinematic masterpiece but I remember loving it as a kid and due to nostalgia I probably like it a bit more than most will. It's pretty much the same type of humor and style as the first.
½ August 13, 2015
it's ok for what it is.
½ July 31, 2015
When it seemed that it couldn't get any worse, 102 Dalmatians is made: a horrible film that you end up wondering why it was made in the first place
March 7, 2015
Cruella Devil is back and meaner than ever.
January 2, 2015
Cute, but somewhat predictable. Glenn Close is wonderful.
December 2, 2014
Simply put, this movie isn't incompetent, its existence is just completely pointless.
November 13, 2014
½ August 24, 2014
Disney raking in a buck without a care. The film has a terrible story and very little effort has been put into anything other than perhaps Cruella's costumes. It's kind of embarrassing to those of us who still hold the Disney name to high standards. (First viewing - Teen years)
June 8, 2014
I love this movie, when I was a kid, this was my absolute favorite, and I still love it
April 23, 2014
The critics are right that there are a few boring parts and it does get pretty violent for a G-rated movie....but the other main problems are that most of the first movie's main characters don't return, the parrot who thinks he is a dog is annoying, and the theme song is dumb. But, I am surprised as everyone else when finding out that it was nominated for Best Costume Design at the Oscars and the last movie wasn't. It may not be as good or memorable as the live-action 101 DALMATIANS, but 102 DALMATIANS is still entertaining for all ages and Disney fans! Let's just see how the reboot titled CRUELLA plays out!!!!
½ March 29, 2014
I don't know why adults are reviewing a film aimed at children, and calling it terrible. If you're an adult then you're obviously not going to enjoy a childrens film are you? I was 8 when I seen this film and I absolutely loved it.