GoodFellas Reviews

• 3d ago

One of the best films ever made.

One of the best films ever made.

• Jul 09, 2019

Mostly engaging but with uninteresting characters and an underwhelming final act, "Goodfellas" is a well-made film despite the constant narration and some random choices in cinematography (e.g. a shit-ton of lame freeze-frames). The cast is strong, the tempo is quite tight, there are several very good scenes and the overall effort is apparent and appreciated, yet this is far from flawless.

• Jul 09, 2019

One of my favorite movies of all time. Voice-over narration has rarely worked so comfortably in a movie, and these actors are all perfect in their roles. One of the few films which successfully makes you root for the bad guys.

• Jul 08, 2019

An excellent film, the second best of Scorsese's.

An excellent film, the second best of Scorsese's.

• Jun 29, 2019

If somebody asked me to define the word ''overrated'', I would send them a copy of this movie.

• Jun 22, 2019

La mejor película de Scorsese con grandes actuaciones y inolvidables una historia que te llama la atención desde el comienzo sin duda una obra maestra de Scorsese

• Jun 18, 2019

I have to admit Goodfellas is another solid effort from actor Robert De Niro and Director Martin Scorsese. But while it's good I don't think it warrants multiple viewings. I loose interest after watching gangster behavior and violence and listening to gangster talk after a couple of viewings.

• Jun 17, 2019

It's a well made film, but I don't think it's as good as the hype surrounding the movie. I like the first half of the movie better than the second half. I feel the second half of the movie gets too disorganized. A good film nonetheless.

• Jun 16, 2019

imo not Scorsese's best. Lesser known classic

imo not Scorsese's best. Lesser known classic

• Jun 15, 2019

Grandísimo clásico, aunque sigo siendo mucho más fan de Casino (el clásuico debate). Posiblemente el mejor papel de Ray Liotta. Magnifica.