Reviews

• 5d ago

Rousing exciting film. Historical errors notwithstanding.

Rousing exciting film. Historical errors notwithstanding.

• Sep 12, 2021

One of my favorite movies. Just such a great story, and I love the way they portrayed the different time period. This is definitely a must see.

• Sep 05, 2021

Mel Gibson takes liberties with the retelling in his way the Movie Braveheart.

Mel Gibson takes liberties with the retelling in his way the Movie Braveheart.

• Jul 31, 2021

A great and timeless movie. Although not truly historically accurate, the spirit of the film is greatly felt.

• Jul 30, 2021

Best. Movie. Ever.

Best. Movie. Ever.

• Jul 24, 2021

Personal top 5 movie. Great drama with great action. Has literally everything you want in a movie.

• Jul 16, 2021

Probably the greatest movie ever made, the soundtrack alone is powerful enough to make even the the strongest man weep

• Jul 02, 2021

Just rewatched it after a few years. Absolutely outstanding movie! One of the movies you must watch in your lifetime!! Mel at his best!! "Freedom!"

• Jun 14, 2021

2head Mel Gibson but I like the soundtrack

2head Mel Gibson but I like the soundtrack

• Jun 01, 2021

It is 99% inaccurate in terms of real history but at the end it still is one of the best movies ever made, Mel Gibson delivers an epic performance while being a really good director.