Broken Arrow Reviews

• Jul 01, 2020

Why is Travolta such a convincing unhinged bad guy? The same reason Michael Douglas is good at playing a starcrossed lover, and the same reason I'm so good at being a guy who loves movies...it's typecasting I guess. 2 bags and 2 stolen warheads. There's some cool action set pieces, even though some effects look dated. Popcorn connections? Red from "That 70's Show" is in the movie, and Travolta was a star in the 70's before it was discovered that he's so evil in the 90's and before Scientology!

• Jun 29, 2020

Classic Travolta and Classic Movie. Love it !

Classic Travolta and Classic Movie. Love it !

• Jun 20, 2020

The most underrated movie ever! This film is very awesome and had lots of great action scenes in this movie. The acting in this movie was really good. One of my favorite films of 1996.

• Jun 05, 2020

• Jun 05, 2020

• Jul 30, 2019

Loved it as a kid, but it did not age well. Pretty sure it ended Christian Slater's blockbuster career. Not even going to finish watching it.

• Jun 19, 2019

Worst movie I've ever seen.

Worst movie I've ever seen.

• Mar 15, 2019

It is not perfect but I had a really great time watching it. Travolta is a fun villain, the Park Ranger girl starts out weak but becomes badass by the end of the movie and Slater grows as a character throughout the movie.

• Mar 02, 2019

In my opinion Christian Slater is an underrated actor who does quite well in this action movie. John Woo did a good directing job and has directed other good films from Face/Off to Mission Impossible 2. John Travolta plays the villain very well and watching it I can see that John Travolta took his performance from this movie and used it in Face/Off

• Sep 12, 2018

Broken Arrow is a big budget blockbuster film from John Woo starring John Travolta and Christian Slater who are pilots assigned to carry a nuclear weapon when Travolta decides to go rogue. Travolta excels as the bad guy(as also seen in Face Off) and the scenes are over the top in typical Woo fashion. Set pieces aside this is a rudimentary action film one can watch with a few friends. (Good action film starring two charismatic stars).