Scooby-Doo Reviews

• Oct 16, 2020

this film tries to tell a cool story but ends up failing because the script is boring as hell and the characters are boring and dull and scooby-doo is very ugly after this film I couldn't see any more of scooby-doo because this film spoils everything good, the film is like a broken apple.

• Oct 07, 2020

As a live-action adaptation of the iconic cartoon, it doesn't stick the landing, as its uneven tone and dated CGI effects don't do it any favors. However, its great cast, a compelling script from James Gunn, and some hilarious and meme worthy moments make it a worth watch.

• Oct 05, 2020

Filme excelente, um ótimo filme, para todos os públicos, um filme que tem um ótimo elenco, ótimas atuações, um trabalho genial de Matthew Lillard, cenário muito bonito, filme gostoso e empolgante, quem é fã do desenho deve ter amado esse filme, esse filme é um filme clássico, amado, nostálgico, infelizmente os efeitos especiais envelheceram mal, mas o filme é bom até hoje, e ninguém imaginava quem era o vilão no final, maior plot twist de todos os tempos, tomate fresco!

• Sep 26, 2020

One of my biggest guilty pleasure movies. The live-action Scooby-Doo movie is flawed but I get a bit of a nostalgia rush whenever I see it and I don't think it's as bad as most people say. Sure, the CGI is bad, it screams early 2000's (not just the CGI but everything else), and a lot of the jokes are dumb and don't really work, but there are still a few that get a laugh out of me and the cast for the Mystery team isn't too bad, especially Matthew Lillard as Shaggy.

• Sep 07, 2020

Greatest fucking movie ever. You're all wrong

Greatest fucking movie ever. You're all wrong

• Aug 06, 2020

Ffs, are you people out of your mind saying this movie is SO bad. Stop whining like little babies and just enjoy what was made. Sure, the movie isn't damn amazing and could be better. But it absolutely isn't a damn terrible movie. It's great and harmless fun, so just damn enjoy it.

• Jul 17, 2020

This is absolutely one of the best films of all film history. The story! The characters! The setting!! Beautiful! Wonderful! Spectacular! Truly a movie worth seeing!

• Jul 11, 2020

My brothers and I brought our dad to see this movie in theaters as a gift for Father's Day. We are all now in our mid-20s and early-30s and still genuinely apologize for bringing him to this absolute piece of garbage on a regular basis. I will forever say until I die that this is the worst movie I have ever seen.

• Jul 06, 2020

Badly no funny jokes its so awful

Badly no funny jokes its so awful

• Jul 01, 2020

An incredibly inept script that doesn't seem to even understand the appeal of Scooby.