Good Boy! Reviews

• May 09, 2020

I used to have a higher opinion of this from when I was little. "Dogs from outer space, wow!" But, rewatching it today makes me realize just how lacking it really is. It's kinda cute, but sorta dull and they could've done so much more with their concepts.

• Aug 05, 2017

Watched this back in 2003 when it came out, I was 11. I just watched it with my brother who is now 11. He laughed at many of the jokes & I had some laughs myself. A fun film for the whole family.

• Jan 13, 2017

Our family enjoyed this so much and have watched it many times. This is a 100% kid movie and had no pretense to appeal to adults - but as an adult who enjoys kid movies I thought it was delightful.

• Oct 22, 2014

The morals are a bit confused (something about friendship and home and...dominance?), but I found the lead kid sweet and charming, and the dogs engage in plenty of kid-friendly antics (farts are hilarious!). Probably would've been better as a lower budget TV movie (I maintain that it is hilarious when animals talk or think in voice over, but creepy when they have CG mouths).

• May 16, 2014

Good kids movie, but nothing imaginative for adults. Film plot an old movie formula.

• Jun 11, 2013

I said I liked it but forgot

I said I liked it but forgot

• Dec 07, 2012

Kid humor. Similar to the humor in the diary of a wimpy kid series, just not as well done.

• Nov 09, 2012

miko hughes jon stewart jane sibbet matt leblanc george clooney brittany daniel don knotts mae whitman matt o'leary evan bonifant missi pyle plays barbara anne

• Nov 08, 2012

very good movie and great for the family to enjoy

very good movie and great for the family to enjoy

• Aug 27, 2012

Poor Matthew Broderick. From Ferris Bueller to Inspector Gadget...to a talking space alien dog?!? All I can do is shake my head,,,