Superhero Movie Reviews

• Nov 26, 2020

Superhero the movie is that type of movie that we watch and then we want to discover what was broadcast.

• Nov 20, 2020

it is not moving nor interesting, bad, script is boring and weak, we are characters.

• Nov 14, 2020

Hilarious spoof comedy. It really made my day. If you love superhero flicks or superheroes in general, you'll love this movie and you're going to laugh hard. Just don't take it seriously and you'll have fun.

• Sep 19, 2020

This was honestly funny at times, but as spoofs go, it falls into the so bad its good category. Leslie Nielsen and Jeffrey Tambor were great in here, especially Nielsen. I always had a soft spot for Leslie Nielsen. The guy is hilarious. His mere presence makes me crack up, and I still don't know why. And yeah, I might be biased becuase this is one of the first spoofs I've ever seen, and back in the day I found it hilarious, but now it's really not for me. So if you unplug your brain, or get drunk, or get high, this might be the perfect movie to put on with some friends and laugh at the stupidity and brainlessness of this. It goes without saying that nothing makes sense in this movie because, again, it's just a brainless spoof combination of the Sam Raimi's Spider-Man, Batman, The X-Men and more.

• Sep 18, 2020

Dumb cringe knock off satire superhero movie starring drake bell. This movie is funny but stupid funny.

• Sep 06, 2020

Had maybe two or three hilarious moments, but was not good at all. It was a weak attempt at parodying Spider-Man (2002), and had bad acting from most of the cast.

• Aug 20, 2020

Its actually one the funnier, Better ''movie''movies

Its actually one the funnier, Better ''movie''movies

• Jul 21, 2020

A superhero spoof that doesn't reach its full ambition. It has some hilarious and spot-on jokes, but it also has dated pop culture references and other jokes that fall flat. However it's not as bad as the parodie "movies" by Friedberg and Seltzer.

• Jun 23, 2020

There are a few fun jokes but the film is really dumb and many jokes fail to land.

• Mar 27, 2020

With what felt like it was slapped together at the last minute and underdeveloped characters (as well as story), this one did still manage to make me laugh out loud some during the first part of the film especially.