Definitely, Maybe Reviews

• Mar 22, 2020

It's great to see the men perspective in a romantic comedy. This one has heart and even though maybe cliche it is well told with laughs and heart.

• Mar 07, 2020

What's not to love. Yeah I'm a dude who likes sappy Rom Com's. I don't care though. I can watch this movie over amd over again. Just finished watching Ghosts of Girlfriends Past, and now I can't help but want to watch it again.

• Feb 12, 2020

I love this movie so much and i hope he makes more movies like this one day.

I love this movie so much and i hope he makes more movies like this one day.

• Aug 05, 2019

The way they tell the story is amazing. It's like you are really listening to it and seeing how it all went down in the little time the movie has to tell it. Great Script and top notch acting, worth a watch, it's even insightful to some extent.

• Jul 28, 2019

One of my favorite movie`s. Always will be.

One of my favorite movie`s. Always will be.

Serge E Super Reviewer
    Jul 07, 2019

A very charming film, entertaining to bits, with great performances (especially Ryan Reynolds'), though the plot is complicated at times and the sad moments are too heartbreaking...

• Jun 23, 2019

One of the best examples on how to do a romantic comedy the right way. Engaging all the way through

• May 17, 2019

Just rewatched it.. this movie's great.. great story! great cast! sounds cliche but they don't really make movies like this anymore.....

• Feb 15, 2019

This charismatically-casted and -performed rom-com has put a young innocent spin to the genre with decent humor and an actual heart besides the cheesy effect, while surprisingly deconstructed "How I Met Your Mother" in one logically simpler go at a better reminiscent storytelling preference before it even ended then. (B) (Full review TBD)

• Jan 09, 2019