The Three Stooges - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Stooges Reviews

August 18, 2016
A silly but fun send-up to the original comedy team. Basically a regular movie divided into episodes with-in the film. One needs to suspend disbelief a bit in terms of appearances but it stands on its own and as a tribute to Howard, Fine and Howard.
½ July 25, 2016
YOUR A STOOGE, MOVIE!

51% is without a doubt not a good enough score for this movie!
With 48% of the Audience saying they hate it more!
I was one of the Audiences in the movie theatre!
It was a bad idea for me watching this ice cube shit.

The Three Stooges is not Interesting, Can Be Funny at Most Times but it's so full with laughter that it ruins the entire movie.
END!

Score: 2/10
July 25, 2016
It's actually a funny film (which did surprise me). Great charactisation.
July 21, 2016
One of the dumbest movies I ever seen. That's saying a lot for The Stooges. I wish it could have been funny. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to include Jersey Shore into this movie? And in the end, the "directors" show up, one of them with his shirt unbuttoned. Some pointless PSA crap.
June 7, 2016
I don't know....I'm curious but...I was never a huge fan of the three stooges.
Although I will say these guys do a pretty good impression of the originals.
½ May 23, 2016
This movie is slapstick at it's worse the film sucks and it is poorly made directed and acted all the jokes in this film suck. Thanks FOX that is 88 minutes I'll never get back
April 18, 2016
Nearly embarrassing for both the Farrely's and the cast. "The Three Stooges," the TV show really was clever in its antics, not just slapping each other repetitively in the same motion, and the plot is the same as almost all of Farrely Brothers comedies, just extremely lazy.
April 4, 2016
this movie was just really dumb
March 28, 2016
I enjoyed it. Fans of dumb and dumber or the classic 3 stooges will appreciate the knuckle head antics.
January 30, 2016
surprisingly good film is very faithful to the Three Stooges
½ January 17, 2016
Quality comedy that had me laughing my head off!
December 19, 2015
There are some funny moments in this but it is largely disappointing. The slapstick element, which is obviously compulsary with a 3 stooges remake, get's annoying as does the cast. I'm surprised to see Larry David put his name to this as he is normally a man who knows good humour.
½ September 1, 2015
It was funny up until they went to the hospital and had a baby pee fight. Really? That's not funny it's disgusting.
August 16, 2015
Surprisingly underrated and consistently laugh out loud hilarious, The Three Stooges is by far one of the best Farrelly brothers films in years, and will absolutely please fans of the classic series.
½ August 11, 2015
You either like it or ya don't. And I like it a lot.
July 15, 2015
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....WARNING YOU HAVE GOT TO WATCH THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE AS SOMETHING HAPPENES AT THE END OF THE CREDITS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE........
July 14, 2015
Three Stooges is a funny slapstick comedy flick
July 6, 2015
I have never seen any of the original Three Stooges films, but I have seen Farrelly Brothers movies and this is pretty typical. Basically, some absolutely moronic protagonists end up getting embroiled in some treacherous betrayal of which they are essentially unaware, meandering through a series of progressively more ridiculous physical comedy sequences. As a tribute to the original Stooges I can't comment, as another Farrelly elongated skit it's standard fare- akin to both Dumb movies, Kingpin, The Ringer, Irene etc etc except it's not nearly as crude or mean spirited. So it's a living cartoon that anyone around 5 years old will love, and the slapstick is painstakingly choreographed to the nth degree, and it just doesn't stop until the archetypal second act break-up of the trio before the inevitable guns-blazing victory.
June 18, 2015
Hilarious if ur a Stooges fan
June 5, 2015
The cast is almost identical to the original Stooges, and the Farrelly Brothers' script is tasteful, a comfortably puts Larry, Curly, and Moe in the 21st century.