The Three Stooges - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Three Stooges Reviews

February 20, 2017
It was an amazing movie with lots of humor and nice characters.
½ February 6, 2017
Horrible movie! So fricken annoying!
January 29, 2017
Pretty much like one long episode of The Three Stooges.
January 26, 2017
Los hermanos Farelly intentan recrear las viejas aventuras de Larry, Curly y Moe. Si bien las interpretaciones guardan similitudes con los personajes originales y tienen momentos en que verdaderamente se repiten las situaciones ridículas de antaño, creo que está lejos de ser un tributo a los Tres Chiflados originales
January 12, 2017
the best part of this movie is the actors they got to play the Stooges..With them, I never saw 3 actors playing parts, I saw The Three Stooges, Yeah there are a bunch of jokes that are lame groaners but I do get a few laughs.
January 2, 2017
The original movie is way way much better than this
November 19, 2016
It's not a comedy classic, but it's fun in some ways. It's awfully cartoony, but also decent for a modern stooges film. Never saw anything old featuring the three, yet I definitely feel that the makers portrayed it quite similarly to the classic show. The "episode" intros for example are nice touches. The movie itself did seem to come out at the wrong time, but some of the old and modern jokes all together have some mixed senses of humor. Most of the film however may have been unnecessary and out of it's time. Overall, it's a good laugh but only an okay movie.
November 8, 2016
The Three Stooges more or less captures the charm of the Stooges with a likeable cast and a few inspired gags.
November 6, 2016
Its not a good movie, but its not bad either. Its just one of those movies you might wanna see once if you enjoy some of the nostalgia from the original source.
August 18, 2016
A silly but fun send-up to the original comedy team. Basically a regular movie divided into episodes with-in the film. One needs to suspend disbelief a bit in terms of appearances but it stands on its own and as a tribute to Howard, Fine and Howard.
½ July 25, 2016
YOUR A STOOGE, MOVIE!

51% is without a doubt not a good enough score for this movie!
With 48% of the Audience saying they hate it more!
I was one of the Audiences in the movie theatre!
It was a bad idea for me watching this ice cube shit.

The Three Stooges is not Interesting, Can Be Funny at Most Times but it's so full with laughter that it ruins the entire movie.
END!

Score: 2/10
July 25, 2016
It's actually a funny film (which did surprise me). Great charactisation.
July 21, 2016
One of the dumbest movies I ever seen. That's saying a lot for The Stooges. I wish it could have been funny. Who the hell thought it was a good idea to include Jersey Shore into this movie? And in the end, the "directors" show up, one of them with his shirt unbuttoned. Some pointless PSA crap.
June 7, 2016
I don't know....I'm curious but...I was never a huge fan of the three stooges.
Although I will say these guys do a pretty good impression of the originals.
½ May 23, 2016
This movie is slapstick at it's worse the film sucks and it is poorly made directed and acted all the jokes in this film suck. Thanks FOX that is 88 minutes I'll never get back
April 18, 2016
Nearly embarrassing for both the Farrely's and the cast. "The Three Stooges," the TV show really was clever in its antics, not just slapping each other repetitively in the same motion, and the plot is the same as almost all of Farrely Brothers comedies, just extremely lazy.
April 4, 2016
this movie was just really dumb
March 28, 2016
I enjoyed it. Fans of dumb and dumber or the classic 3 stooges will appreciate the knuckle head antics.
January 30, 2016
surprisingly good film is very faithful to the Three Stooges
½ January 17, 2016
Quality comedy that had me laughing my head off!