Obsessed - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Obsessed Reviews

October 3, 2016
Great movie still to this day.
½ January 6, 2016
Just take the basics of movies like Fatal Attraction, Swimfan, Notes on a Scandal, even The Cable Guy, mix them all up together, then spice it up with Beyoncé giving a major badass attitude and what you will end up with is this mediocre little thriller.
½ November 1, 2015
Fatal Attraction without the sex. It's predictable and formulaic if you're familiar with the crazy femme fatale genre, but passable.
October 29, 2015
No stars. An erotic thriller that is not the least bit thrilling erotically. I don't just mean because of the absence of sex scenes and the PG-13 rating. I mean the fact that (spoiler alert) DEREK AND LISA NEVER DO ANYTHING. Not so much as a pat on the ass, for crying out loud. In order for a movie like this to get off the ground, something sexual has to happen between the stalker and the stalked. Otherwise it's all completely pointless and unreasonable. Elba deserves (and got) better. Beyonce and Larter deserve worse.
October 17, 2015
Got to see this one as it's got Idris Elba in it. He's fantastic and he's a Hackney boy!!
August 21, 2015
September 15th-16th 2009
May 10th 2012
August 20th 2015
August 21, 2015
Very poor in my opinion.. i wanted to turn it off but i kept watching it in the hope it would get better.. it didn't
July 27, 2015
Ali Larter plays a crazy bitch who is obseesed with her boss, and she does a great job. This type of movie has been done before (but what movie in Hollywood hasn't) but it is an effective thriller. Idris Alba and Beyonce do a good job with there rolls. Pretty good.
July 25, 2015
A decent yet ultimately safe thriller.
July 11, 2015
I loved watching Beyoncà (C) fight.
½ April 3, 2015
One way you can tell stalking in this romantic thriller between men and women
January 28, 2015
Good movie and creepy makes you think about how much you share at work with new people and to be careful not to divulge too much of yourself with people you don't know that well!
Robbanflix
January 1, 2015
This is not a top notch movie but a pretty good one even tho it has some low budget feeling occasionally and not quite thrilling as i want it. I like thrillers alot and i try to pick up the more interesting ones with decent plots. There were only unknown actors to me in this flick besides Bruce Mcgill in smaller role which he usually has. The movie is a bit to predictable time to time but nevertheless its a worth seeing flick for sure.
½ December 30, 2014
This movie Obssessed is pissing me off....
December 23, 2014
It was nice to see for a change a white evil woman striking happy black family. the plot is predictable.
December 15, 2014
WOW......WOW.....WOW.....SO SO SO SO SO BAD......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SO SO SO DREADFUL, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH.......WARNING THIS MOVIE CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTNING EFFECTS THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE......MAN THIS IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MESSY MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH AN AWFUL MOVIE 2 WATCH, IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL IT IS SUCH A BAD MOVIE 2 WATCH, JUST AVOID THIS MOVIE AT ALL COSTS IT IS THAT BAD.....JUST DO NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE IT IS SO AWFUL.......ITS GOT A GOOD SOUNDTRACK THROUGHOUT THIS MOVIE.....BUT MAN THIS MOVIE IS SO SO SO AWFUL 2 WATCH....
½ December 7, 2014
Tenho um soft spot pelos filmes da loira stalker, que quer arruinar a família do executivo de sucesso, e fico ainda mais sensível a isso se os apanho na TV a altas horas. "Obsessed" encaixa bem nessa categoria e é tão previsível como irresistível durante 30 minutos. Não lhe faziam nada mal umas quantas cenas mais quentes, mas traz a classificação PG-13 para passar a toda a hora nos canais de cabo. A Beyoncé anda à porrada no final e não creio que estivesse muito ciente do exploitation envolvido neste filme.
December 2, 2014
I love this move
very much cause I like Beyonce
½ November 27, 2014
I was never bored, I'll give it that, but it's pure trash. Uncomfortably contrived potboiler with frustrating characters and zero originality. The final catfight between Beyoncà (C) and Ali Larter is particularly laughable
November 18, 2014
married to beonce stalked by ali carter lucky bastard