Obsessed Reviews

• Oct 05, 2020

It's a classic nut job obsessed over a married man story. Watchable for the sake of the cast and the incredible performance by Ali Larter until the end, the ending was trashy so was the struggle in the end.

• Sep 18, 2020

An over-the-top Fatal Attraction with terrible acting, ridiculous script, and horrible story.

• Jul 31, 2020

I love Beyoncé as an actress

I love Beyoncé as an actress

• Jun 15, 2020

Absolutely loveee this movie. Beyoncé and Idris Elba are great and the plot is so feel good. I highly recommend

• Jan 01, 2020

Ok I used to like Beyonce . Even she can't carry this rubbish

Ok I used to like Beyonce . Even she can't carry this rubbish

• Sep 02, 2019

Amazing film! And beyonce is just the cherry on top!

Amazing film! And beyonce is just the cherry on top!

• Aug 17, 2019

i am of course late to the game watching this movie. was curious becuase Idris and Beyonce, a little skeptical because the abysmal performances by Larter i have seen so far. Ali Larter should diversify her role choices. at this point if i see her casted in any role it's pretty much guaranteed it's going to be a delusional psycho loser. movie itself was predictable - but it was Larter's that killed it.

• Aug 06, 2019

The coffee scene sums up the whole movie pretty well, unfortunately: the sugar is the artificial lover, the rush straight to the end goal. The coffee is Idris Elba and Beyoncé. Strong and wise.

• Jul 30, 2019

Movie waa trash. Beyonce messed up the whole movie.

Movie waa trash. Beyonce messed up the whole movie.

• Jul 07, 2019

I always wanted to watch Obsessed because hellloo it has Beyoncé in it?!?! Need we say more? Lol I loved every minute of this movie especially the last 30 mins or so such a great movie! 🥰