Furry Vengeance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Furry Vengeance Reviews

½ August 8, 2016
The raccoon was hilarious in this, and the guy learned a valuable lesson - I recommend to anyone.
August 4, 2016
Just watching this film is as painful as Brendan Fraser's character getting tortured by those animals. Seriously, how desperate was Brendan to agree on this crap?
½ July 7, 2016
Beautiful high definition fine weather film but the furious furry constructionbusters should have been constant in their battle strategies with a variety of devastating ways that would cause the construction workers to run a mile ;;
May 22, 2016
Stupid acting + a story that makes no sense plus + poor acting = a huge failure
May 6, 2016
A raccoon saves his home from a thoughtless human developer in this cute but forgetful family romp.
½ April 30, 2016
Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still pretty bad.
March 27, 2016
a stupid looking run-off of dr. Dolittle
January 30, 2016
Bruce Lee from the grave!
January 16, 2016
Brendan Fraser tries his best, but it isnt enough for the bland unfunny plot that constantly falls off the rails
December 4, 2015
I love Brendan Fraser and his comedy is never old. Even though I saw a couple movies starring him, he is good in this movie. Even better with Ken Jeong. A couple of creepy scenes here and there, but this film is worth it.
½ August 26, 2015
Subjecting poor Brendan Fraser and whoever's watching to unfunny and uninspired visual gags. Furry Vengeance stretches it's TV movie premise way too far, and is extremely preachy to boot
August 26, 2015
Oh Brandon, what happened to you? I realize that your not in the spotlight anymore, but did you really have to sink this low!?
Go ahead and call it family friendly, but at a price, and that is your own sanity!
August 20, 2015
For those teens that have little imagination.
½ June 28, 2015
The filmmakers must have been thinking during the making of this movie, "How many god-awful ways can we embarrass Brendan Fraser and ruin his career?"
May 27, 2015
I liked it. I thought it was decent. It was not terrible and was very very funny at times. It was somewhat silly and almost dumb, but it was sweet and had some good family moments.
April 1, 2015
Not good, not good at all
March 8, 2015
IIts stupid and innocent, a nice change,
½ November 18, 2014
Lol... Very funny watchin now
September 29, 2014
Ample entertainment for pre-teens
August 10, 2014
Great family film, never get tired of seeing it again and again