Furry Vengeance - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Furry Vengeance Reviews

October 1, 2017
i think this movie one of the best soo much fun and hilarious i love it
July 11, 2017
Its funny for the kids but the plot is just so over the place and the story has no meaning whatsoever
June 25, 2017
Poor acting plus a plot that makes no sense = a huge failure. The only good thing about this movie was Brooke Shields because her character was really the only likable one in the whole movie. Everyone else did a very bad job, especially Brendan Fraser who is one of the worst actors of all-time.

To sum it up, this movie blows and is one of the worst I've ever seen.
½ April 9, 2017
While it is fair to watch, this movie is ruined by dumb acting, annoying plot devices for kids, and overall weirdness. Just kind of a mess.
½ February 10, 2017
Oh my goodness! What is this f*gly disaster? I feel like I just wasted 2 hours of my life. Who exactly is this film appealing to? This film is just as bad as a normal Adam Sandler comedy with its over use of toilet humor that is just revolting to look at. I didn't laugh once at this. The writing, acting, and uncanny stereotypes are just horrible. It is the definition of torture. Don't ever make the mistake I did by watching this piece of crap.
January 14, 2017
creepy and nothing but abuse, the trailer looked funny
½ November 10, 2016
I... hate... THAT FILM!
½ August 8, 2016
The raccoon was hilarious in this, and the guy learned a valuable lesson - I recommend to anyone.
½ July 7, 2016
Beautiful high definition fine weather film but the furious furry constructionbusters should have been constant in their battle strategies with a variety of devastating ways that would cause the construction workers to run a mile ;;
May 6, 2016
A raccoon saves his home from a thoughtless human developer in this cute but forgetful family romp.
½ April 30, 2016
Not as bad as I thought it would be, but still pretty bad.
March 27, 2016
a stupid looking run-off of dr. Dolittle
January 30, 2016
Bruce Lee from the grave!
January 16, 2016
Brendan Fraser tries his best, but it isnt enough for the bland unfunny plot that constantly falls off the rails
½ August 26, 2015
Subjecting poor Brendan Fraser and whoever's watching to unfunny and uninspired visual gags. Furry Vengeance stretches it's TV movie premise way too far, and is extremely preachy to boot
August 26, 2015
Oh Brandon, what happened to you? I realize that your not in the spotlight anymore, but did you really have to sink this low!?
Go ahead and call it family friendly, but at a price, and that is your own sanity!
August 20, 2015
For those teens that have little imagination.
½ June 28, 2015
The filmmakers must have been thinking during the making of this movie, "How many god-awful ways can we embarrass Brendan Fraser and ruin his career?"
May 27, 2015
I liked it. I thought it was decent. It was not terrible and was very very funny at times. It was somewhat silly and almost dumb, but it was sweet and had some good family moments.
April 1, 2015
Not good, not good at all