12 Strong Reviews

• Jul 03, 2019

Good film. Thrilling action sequences and a poignant testament to the bravery of the 12 men who accomplished extraordinary feats.

• Jun 25, 2019

If you want a traditional old-shool war movie, then crank the volume and sit back and enjoy!! If you are looking for deep meaning of life insights, or 100% military accuracy, then look elsewhere. The point is that this is done in the tradition of the Longest Day, Lawrence of Arabia and other 60s war movies and is Hollywood entertainment first. As such I think it achieved what it set out to.

• Jun 17, 2019

Excellent representation of the days after 911. This accurately shows the courage of the American soldier.

• Jun 13, 2019

For those of us who remember living through the 9/11 attacks,. that this story can finally be told is a victory over terrorism in and of itself.

• Jun 06, 2019

Very well done movie about some very brave men.

Very well done movie about some very brave men.

• Jun 03, 2019

Leading role was a real turn off. An Australian playing an American role who really didn't sound American in this film.

• May 27, 2019

12 strong is mostly a fact-based war drama, telling the story of the first American soldiers sent to Afghanistan immediately after the September 11 attacks. The movie got solid cast and Chris Hemsworth does well in the lead. It was interesting to see the soldiers riding horses, coordinating air strikes against the Taliban and their tanks, keeping the dicey and fragile alliance with the other Afghan warlords going. On Fact check, I found out almost all the events besides the ending climax action sequence are true, one of the most unconventional war stories out there.

• May 25, 2019

Action packed average movie based on a cool true story.

Action packed average movie based on a cool true story.

• May 24, 2019

It had great action and is based on facts.

It had great action and is based on facts.

• Apr 21, 2019

A solid modern war movie. This is about the events a few months after 9/11, when a group of twelve soldiers go out to Afghanistan to take out a big terrorist supporter for the terrorists group. The movie starts off introducing the characters, and, honestly, a little boring. But, that part didn't last long so that was good. The acting was marginal, but it certainly wasn't bad; there were some scenes that could've had a better performance. The movie gets interesting when they ship out, which is about twenty or thirty minutes into the film. The action is pretty cool, being accurate when involving the military such as double tap and grenades. I'm glad I saw this movie, it's based on true events and I learned something from this.