21 Grams Reviews

• Sep 22, 2019

A história do filme é boa, mas a montagem é muito ruim. A cada corte o filme muda a época apresentada isso atrapalha a imersão sem contar todas as deduções que podem ser feitas.

• Sep 02, 2019

Great plot but could easily get loss due to illogically and unchronically narrated story.

• Aug 15, 2019

The more Inaritu I see, the more convinced I become that he's just more interested in uniquely cinematic style ideas than in actually applying worthwhile meaning to those constructs. 21 Grams is a non-linear, depressing version of Return to Me; it's an elevated soap opera that's certainly compelling, but only in the most shallow of ways.

• Aug 11, 2019

Amazing storytelling. Solid writing and great acting.

Amazing storytelling. Solid writing and great acting.

• Jul 15, 2019

How many times can he make Amores Perros?

How many times can he make Amores Perros?

• Jul 03, 2019

Superb in every respect.

Superb in every respect.

• Jun 27, 2019

21 Grams explores its themes and its somewhat implausible storyline so well. The acting is strong across the board with Naomi Watts delivering the most outstanding performance in the most demanding role. The ending is too tragic and depressing as is the whole movie, but the dialogue is great and the characterization is strong. It's also emotional and very well connected throughout. It's a good sequel that is weaker than the original mostly due to its cheap-looking cinematography with obviously employed handheld cameras.

• Mar 23, 2019

It has intention, but nothing else. Its non-linear directing gives us a messy puzzle to try and solve without direction. Poorly developed characters that just don't know how to except what happened and let go. And the overall structure is completely muddled and pretentious while lacking philosophy to its bleak subject matter. Creating a boring experience in the process. Not a good film and I wouldn't recommend seeing it.

• Feb 11, 2019

I've long been captivated by the concept of 21 grams. My uncle clearly and ethereally made the most of his.

• Oct 11, 2018

A true and sublime masterpiece at every level.

A true and sublime masterpiece at every level.