50 First Dates Reviews

• Jul 09, 2021

It's reassuring to see Adam Sandler in a slightly more serious rom-com compared to his usual Happy Maddison productions. The weakest parts of this film are the more slapstick ones. At its core this is a film full of heart, love, family and tragedy. As rom-coms go, this is actually a pretty decent one.

• Jun 15, 2021

If you like Adam Sandler comedy, this is actually one of the best. It's a cute story line and a good movie to watch as a family. We've seen it multiple times, and it's still good.

• May 09, 2021

A brand new romantic, fall-in-love, butterflies, first glances, shy smiles and don't forget that "there is nothing like that first kiss," every single day of your life... Sandler and Barrymore are a prefect fit in this romantic comedy.

• Apr 24, 2021

Just as good as The Wedding Singer with more great chemistry between Sandler and Barrymore.

• Apr 18, 2021

Despite brimming with Adam Sandler's signature crude humour, "50 First Dates" has a touching storyline, great chemistry between the lead actors and an overall heartwarming quality which make it worth the watch.

• Apr 05, 2021

A great and hilarious movie but it also had heart felt moments that almost made me cry the critics hate Adam Sandler but this was just such a great movie

• Mar 01, 2021

"50 First Dates" is one of those romcoms that I feel I had heard so much about for years. I finally got around to seeing it and it has a decent charm that makes it worthwhile. The movie mostly works because of the goofy chemistry between the two leads and some silly but funny moments. I was honestly surprised by how sad this movie was similar to how I felt during Adam Sandler's "Click." I think the drama and comedy could have been balanced a bit better and the premise seemed to have some illogical moments here and there. Nonetheless, this is a cute and easy-to-watch romantic comedy that has likability mostly due to Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore's efforts.

• Feb 25, 2021

One of the best movies of all time. Hilarious and heart warming.

One of the best movies of all time. Hilarious and heart warming.

• Feb 21, 2021

Loved this movie! Fun and touching and silly sometimes. Cried at the ending - lovely.

• Feb 21, 2021

The greatest rom-com starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore!!

The greatest rom-com starring Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore!!