52 Tuesdays Reviews

• Sep 24, 2019

How rare...a truly original movie. I was totally engrossed. The performances were remarkable. The script brave and authentic. Cinematic, moving...I loved it and the people it portrayed. Billie is a character that will stay with me.

• Mar 16, 2016

Really good script and cut of a story that appears spontaneous. Like the slice of life of a family of a trans in transformation during a year. The story is edgy in a few aspects and the telling of it is fetching and interesting. We can never guess what is coming. Very well done in a very realistic way. And I like how brave people are in this.

• Mar 16, 2016

• Jan 04, 2016

Nice cinematography. Mediocre film.

Nice cinematography. Mediocre film.

• Oct 25, 2015

Such an interesting and good movie and you would never know the leads were not real actors. A girls mother starts to transition into a man and so she is sent to live with her dad. Once a week every Tuesday she visits home. This is filmed over a year and is well worth a watch

• Jul 05, 2015

Raw and remarkable movie about transgender and the effect it has on one family. Strength, love, family, trust, commitment. These things endure.

• Mar 29, 2015

So. Here's the thing. Fascinating concept, Decent script, good actors, but this fell just a little bit short for me. The whole year in one movie thing is always hard to pull off, and they almost do it here. But, the plot becomes really meandering about halfway through, and you just don't know where the whole thing is going. Also, you can tell the characters are very complex, but because we only see this snapshot, we don't understand them. We see parents that actually aren't that great at parenting, and a whiny teen who is using the whole situation as an excuse to go through her rebellious phase. But, there is some heart behind this, and it does put into perspective how much can change in a year. So, this was interesting, but not fabulous.

• Oct 01, 2014

It is such a great film! Unfortunately didn't get the popularity it deserves. A fresh new movie that stays away from cliché's. Very raw :)

• Sep 01, 2014

Drags on a bit towards the middle but an interesting topic addressed.

Drags on a bit towards the middle but an interesting topic addressed.

• May 17, 2014

The rawness of 52 tuesdays is the most striking element of this film... With an enlightening concept and generally fantastic performance 52 tuesdays is a hearty and honest indie film.