A Cat in Paris - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

A Cat in Paris Reviews

½ October 28, 2016
Cute little movie, simple and enjoyable. At only 1 hour in length you can't go wrong. I recommend watching this in French audio, I mean after all it takes place in Paris and the characters are French, so yeah.. I don't mind reading the subtitles.
September 20, 2016
A short and sweet animated delight.
August 30, 2016
Got this one for Rosie because international animated films are a big hit around our house, and though this one is way too adult (or at least meant for older kids), it has become a big hit. The animation is fantastic, and though the story is a bit ho hum, it's visually compelling throughout.
July 2, 2016
I really enjoyed this! A tad "dark" for kids. Funny, great plot, lovely animation. The kiddos I watched it with were young enough to not understand everything that was going on :).
½ April 24, 2016
This film thrives with its unique pencil texture animation and non-stop action but falls short in development due to a short run-time. The English voice cast also fails to rise above average in performance.
February 12, 2016
Stunning to watch, and shockingly dark
½ December 20, 2015
140514: Simple animation coupled with a thoroughly enjoyable story, even for a nine year old. Relatively short, fun and packed with action.
½ July 17, 2015
Gorgeously animated and charming enough to overcome its undeniable shortcomings in the way of plot, A Cat in Paris is an entertaining (if inessential) little film with something for children and adults alike.
½ July 16, 2015
I was really surprised with this movie - deceptively simplistic from the artistic style, but the story was good. Kids and I really enjoyed watching over Netflix.
May 15, 2015
It had all of the basic elements of a great movie and was beautifully drawn. It had humour and an interesting backstory. Its something that everyone can enjoy
½ April 27, 2015
Like a cat nap, it gives us a brief, refreshing dream with little to remember.
½ April 14, 2015
"A Cat in Paris" has an impressive animation design which is very artistically drawn and visually inventive which highlights how the film is able to generate suspense and engagement from the audience.
March 28, 2015
Cute little movie, although I wouldn't call it a kid's film due to some pretty violent scenes. It was very entertaining and I loved the animation and story. Zoe and Dino (the cat) were adorable.
February 18, 2015
pretty good movie the animation is so unique like something you would see on a cafe wall
February 12, 2015
This was a beautiful movie that has a silent girl getting involved in some bad guys plans because she decides to follow her cat one night.
Beautiful animation and some great musical score help make this a very memorable animated film.
½ January 27, 2015
The animation is wonderfully stylized, and the story has a very unique spin. That said, the comedy can be hit-or-miss, and the villain waffles back and forth between menacing and silly...but mostly just silly.
December 24, 2014
The very last scene seemed a bit...implausible...but the film as a whole was charming.
December 15, 2014
An entertaining movie about what happens when a cat's double life intersects in the crime-stricken streets of Paris. The only things holding this film back are its cliché goofy minions and dialogue.
½ July 22, 2014
It's called A Cat in Paris, but it really isn't about the cat at all. This is an animated film that puts its characters front and center. It's a wonderful little film.
July 7, 2014
Every frame's an art piece.