A Dog's Way Home Reviews

• 2d ago

This movie is actually quite moving if you are will to open yourself to it. Yes, it may not have the best CGI or epic cinematography. However, the story telling was actually quite effective. This is another example of Critic's reviewer being too up themselves.

• Jul 15, 2019

very cute. my 6 year old also liked it.

very cute. my 6 year old also liked it.

• Betty
    Jul 05, 2019

Great for the whole family.

Great for the whole family.

• Sherry C
    Jul 05, 2019

Bellas Voice was perfect, the actors were okay. My 8 year old granddaughter and I enjoyed the movie.

• Barbara Z
    Jul 04, 2019

Great how different species work together.

Great how different species work together.

• mari
    Jul 03, 2019

such a cute movie! loved it!

such a cute movie! loved it!

• Gin R
    Jul 03, 2019

We took our grandson and all 3 of us enjoyed it. The theater was full of children, and it was obvious they were enjoying it too.

• Jul 03, 2019

So heart wrenching 😭😭 I cry like a fricking baby but... But it was a great movie

• Kate
    Jul 03, 2019

Love it I cried. Such a cute movie.

Love it I cried. Such a cute movie.

• Kurtis O
    Jul 03, 2019

KIDS LOVED IT! "100 Stars!:"

KIDS LOVED IT! "100 Stars!:"