A Merry Friggin' Christmas Reviews

• 1d ago

Despite its flaws A Merry Friggin Christmas pulls through.

Despite its flaws A Merry Friggin Christmas pulls through.

• Dec 09, 2018

Great cast lots of laughs !!!

Great cast lots of laughs !!!

• Oct 24, 2018

movie looks bad... but i'll see it because of Robin Williams. Have watched all his movies using boxxy software

• Apr 30, 2018

Quit before the half way point. Shame, as I like McHale and love Williams.

Quit before the half way point. Shame, as I like McHale and love Williams.

• Dec 03, 2017

It's like a bunch of atheists got together to make a film of PureFlix quality. If that was their intention, then they succeeded all too well.

• Dec 02, 2017

I actually love this movie. Never knew it existed till I saw it it on Hulu. The cast actually works well together and the story line is plausible.

• Jun 23, 2017

Worst Christmas Movie Ever

Worst Christmas Movie Ever

• Jan 14, 2017

Despite the critics, I enjoyed this one and was better than I anticipated. It's not a holiday classic, but, still worth watching

• Dec 17, 2016

This movie unfortunately never really reaches the amount of comedy one might expect from a Christmas themed "comedy" starring Robin Williams. It certainly isn't all bad, but it also isn't overly recommendable. It is fairly simple, and not overly original, but some people might find it worth while for at least one viewing.

• Dec 13, 2016

A Merry Friggin' Christmas is intermittently funny and has a bit of a charm to it but the film ultimately ends up failing to be a true classic seeing that its talented cast including the late Robin Williams are underutilized and is a bit of a disappointment compared to the true Christmas comedy classics such as National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation and Bad Santa.