About Adam - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

About Adam Reviews

November 12, 2014
June 22, 2014
Has a few amusing moments, but so devoid of realism or emotional depth that that's basically all it's got going for it.
½ June 22, 2014
Adam's a manwhore. The end.
June 14, 2014
Stuart Townsend interpreta a un diabólico seductor en esta cinta que, en apariencia parece un "chick-flick" más, pero que esconde un oscuro relato acerca de las relaciones que terminará escandalizando a las mujeres, mientras que los hombres trataremos de disimular nuestra sonrisa para no ser repudiados.
January 24, 2014
The truth about Adam...
July 15, 2013
I cant deal with Kate Hudson with an irish accent!!!!
May 30, 2013
what a dirty story! Adam (Staurt Townsend) has sex with his fiancee n her sisters.
½ January 15, 2013
I was not impressed by adam or the story, but I was glad to see it end.
December 29, 2012
Interesting story. Believable and entertaining insight into desire and romance. Adam is not a typical gigolo. His goal is not to gain money or fame, or position. He just likes to make people happy... lol a whole family including three sisters and a brother... and God only knows what secrets he has in the past...
September 28, 2012
Very good film very well made and a fantastic cast and Stuart Townsend so yummy. :)
July 23, 2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE this film. I'd like to be Stuart Townsend next liason! lol.
½ July 9, 2012
Sexy with a humorous twist.
½ April 23, 2012
Really good..Adam's a player. Weird that Kate Hudson does an accent in the movie.
½ April 15, 2012
Not really very good - I'll admit to having only watched it for Kate Hudson (suddenly famous after Almost Famous, and the reason this film got pushed in Britain at the time) it had occassionaly charm, but ultimately remained unengaging and worst of all, was sometimes dull.
April 7, 2012
Every once and a while they let Kate Hudson be in a good movie ("Almost Famous," "Dr. T & the Women," "The Skeleton Key," "Nine," "The Killer Inside Me") and "About Adam" is certainly one of them. Unfortunately, Hudson is the very weak link in this terrific cast. Her abominable Irish accent (and subsequent singing in said accent) nearly topple the film in the first 3 minutes, but stick around, because there is plenty of fun to be bad. Stuart Townsend is sexy and sly as a man who charms his way into the private lives of three sisters and their brother. The film may be unscrupulous and naughty, but that's all apart of the whimsy. "About Adam" is a devilish Irish comedy full of deceptive surprises and wit to spare. If you are looking for a first rate romantic comedy with bite and energy, "About Adam" is your ticket.
April 3, 2012
I Like Kate hudson Shes so funny Just as her Mom is Goldie Hawn both awsome .
March 18, 2012
good but no enough :)
March 1, 2012
Kate with an accent is weird. kinda boring and really weird
½ February 25, 2012
wierd, I watched this because I love Kate but I wasnt expecting this, this guy is a really good liar though!