About Last Night - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

About Last Night Reviews

½ July 30, 2016
Given It Is Originally A David Mamet Play, Be Aware There Is A Great Deal Of Swearing & Shouting At Each Other, But The Style Works With This Take On It All. It Works To A Point Tho, With A Few Key Scenes Really Very Funny (Or At Least I Found Them A Laugh)..The Rest Is Uncomfortable Or Boring. Even Tho Those Bits Add To It All There Isn't Much More Left To Go On When We Are Doing A Bit Of Story-Line To Shift From One Bit To The Next. In That Sense I Think The Material David Mamet Provides Is Ruined By Self-Abusing & Rude Protagonist Characters Done Quite Poorly.
July 24, 2016
Brilliantly funny and perfect acting!
July 16, 2016
an hilarious comedy-romantic movie that really works!!! mostly because of itīs charming casting that brings every scene with a sense of life seemed a few times in comedies this times.
July 10, 2016
Terrible movie. Its sexist, boring and not very well made. Its all about sex. The plot was uninteresting, Kevin hart actually sucked in this movie. There was nothing substantial to this film.
March 20, 2016
I enjoyed it. Kevin Hart always a treat.
½ March 4, 2016
Great movie. The plot does well to handle the ups-and-downs of long-term relationships, and is still very funny, packed full of the raunch modern audiences love, and has great performances, especially Hart and Hall.
½ February 13, 2016
Nice comedy and Kevin Hart is a blast. However,it's boring, the drama sucks, and was pretty predictable
½ January 26, 2016
SO funny. Reminded me about my love for rom-coms. It makes you laugh and warms your heart. What more could you want?
January 19, 2016
Regina Hall and Kevin have a few funny moments but other than that just okay
½ January 13, 2016
A witty romcom with an excellent cast.
½ December 26, 2015
Good rom-com, but felt twice as long as its run time.
December 21, 2015
great romance movie and comedy
November 27, 2015
I rarely give 5 stars on a movie but this movie made me laugh so hard throughout the movie my stomach hurt. The movie touched on the ups and downs of relationships while at the same time. Oh and it is the funniest film I have seen in years (yes plural).
November 19, 2015
An average remake in which the two leads try their best but don't have enough charm or good chemistry to make us care (especially when most of the conflicts feel artificial), and they get, alas, overshadowed by Hart and Hall as the intrusive comic relief secondary characters.
½ October 27, 2015
Not as good as the original.
October 20, 2015
It was a good film, however without Kevin hart in it I don't think it would of been funny!
½ October 11, 2015
The plot may be predictable and unoriginal, but that's besides the point; the actors, especially Kevin Hart, are witty and quite funny. The movie is a laugh-out-loud, light-hearted rom-com that both males and females will enjoy. Good date-night movie.
½ September 16, 2015
loved Hall & Hart in this movie.. still don't see the relevance of the title to the movie.
½ September 10, 2015
Sweet, somewhat funny, a bit naive, just about a usual rom-com.
September 1, 2015
Unfortunately I don't think I am in the target viewers group. The Bernie couple was very tiring to listen too and disgusting.