Addams Family Values Reviews

• Jan 15, 2020

Great movie who doesn't love Debbie who also didn't want a Barbie instead of a Malibu Stacy. The first movie was watched like a hawk by the senses because they wanted it to be 100-percent PG this movie was not watched by the senses because they were working on on water World at the time or something basically all the big guns were working on a different movie and this was able to slip past as dark as it was compared to the first movie. It's just amazing. Two of the actresses that went on to play The Brady girls in The Brady Bunch remakes appeared in this movie but only as extras If you have a sharp eye u might spot em. It's just after Wednesday's Addams was forced to ... Watch Brady bunch re runs at summer camp :)

• Jan 14, 2020

funny timeless classic

funny timeless classic

• Gimly M Super Reviewer
    Dec 29, 2019

Almost thirty years after their first on screen appearance, and more than fifty after their creation, The Addams Family proved itself still relevant in the 1990s. Addams Family Values specifically though, might be my favourite part of the whole franchise.

• Dec 07, 2019

"Addams Family Values" has a more efficient script than its predecessor, while being consistently funny with its clever brand of dark humour.

• Nov 18, 2019

La pelicula es buenisima y entretenida

La pelicula es buenisima y entretenida

• Oct 23, 2019

Me and my kids always enjoy watching Addams Family Values! One of our top favorite movies all-time!

• Oct 13, 2019

A great movie that is much better than the first film. A must watch!

A great movie that is much better than the first film. A must watch!

• Oct 10, 2019

One of the very few movies that surpasses it's predecessor. This movie is incredible and honestly one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. I definitely recommend it. It's fun for the whole family!

• Oct 09, 2019

While both this film and The Addams Family (1991) are fantastic films, Addams Family Values adds just a bit more to the table this time around. With better SFX, some of the most hilarious scenes ever, and a "romantic" plot, this movie is truly the definition of The Addams Family Values.

• Oct 09, 2019

Even better than the first! It's twisted family fun to the highest degree. Is it weird that I want to be part of this family?