Advanced Style Reviews

• May 31, 2016

Feels kinda overlong even at 70 min, but worth watching. Was great seeing someone I know in there.

• Nov 03, 2015

Older ladies share their thoughts and feelings on living life fully and freely through fashion and body love

• Oct 24, 2015

This movie is awesome and very inspiring. This movie and Iris are must see. I loved them both and have watched them mutlple times.

• Jul 25, 2015

A must, must, must watch!!!!

A must, must, must watch!!!!

• Jul 19, 2015

enpowering often the neglected elders. great fashion

enpowering often the neglected elders. great fashion

• Apr 21, 2015

I loved these ladies and the gentlemen, Ari, who worked with each of these artistic women in a kind and gentle way. It is a story of being who you are and enjoying life. Great job to each of you! Loved the blog and the documentary!

• Apr 05, 2015

A lovely documentary about OAP fashionista pensioners

A lovely documentary about OAP fashionista pensioners

• Mar 23, 2015

beautiful documentary

beautiful documentary

• Feb 19, 2015

Unique. Luscious. Lovely. A glimpse into the lives and closets of ageless, spectacular women who flaunt their unique style.

• Jan 01, 2015

As a fashion student/enthusiast I found this documentary really interesting and riveting. I've always had an affinity towards older people and it was wonderful to see these women defy the "norm" of society and fashion. They share my same philosophy with fashion: if you like it, wear it. It's art and these women wear it well.