A.I. Artificial Intelligence Reviews

• Jul 07, 2019

Way too long, tedious even, but still worth it for the few great moments

Way too long, tedious even, but still worth it for the few great moments

• Jun 16, 2019

Everything to do with being an adopted child when a bio-child comes along. (Nothing to do with Pinnochio.)

• Jun 11, 2019

"A.I. Artificial Intelligence" is a smart and powerful sci-fi drama that fascinates the mind, tugs at the heartstrings, and is stunning to the eyes. It works as an engaging sci-fi thinking piece, although it can overstay its welcome.

• May 26, 2019

story was a little disappointing and disturbing, but, sci-fi part was great and so was Hayley Joel Osment. I thought there was a lot of loose ends in the story

• May 19, 2019

pinocchio with robots

pinocchio with robots

• May 15, 2019

A.I. Artificial Intelligence, also known as A.I., is a 2001 American science fiction drama film directed by Steven Spielberg. While this movie tries to succeed, for me it fails in crucial ways. Right from the outset, there was something about the interaction between the characters which didn't seem quit right. Perhaps tighter editing would have helped, along with shortening the overly long movie. The screenplay also annoyed me, especially with the voices-overs. Overall I was underwhelmed by this movie and constantly found my attention wandering. 1001

• May 14, 2019

Interesante, tiene buenas actuaciones, el final parece de otra pelicula

Interesante, tiene buenas actuaciones, el final parece de otra pelicula

• Apr 02, 2019

The pinocchio of modern times. It is a fantastic fable and an insight into the human condition. Magnificent film and excellently directed by Steven Spielberg. Masterpiece.

• Mar 09, 2019

Not nearly as good as it could have been. Just average.

Not nearly as good as it could have been. Just average.

• Mar 09, 2019

This movie is a trip! Its also one not easy to frequent. The story tries to convey what exactly makes us human. If a soul can be earned and if anything can earn it. Its Pinocchio but with a really sharp edge. It can be dark at times, but like life not every day is sunny.