Air Bud Reviews

• Jun 20, 2019

air bud has cute moments but is ruined by the bad script and bad actors

air bud has cute moments but is ruined by the bad script and bad actors

• May 24, 2019

I think this film reached such a high point in the history of cinema, that I genuinely believe that it is pointless to try to eclipse it. Just give up now.

• Mar 14, 2019

I'm sorry kids but this movie is so stupid. And I can suspend my disbelief in some cases, but not this one.

• Oct 27, 2018

I kinda enjoyed it (maybe that's because I love dog movies).

I kinda enjoyed it (maybe that's because I love dog movies).

• Oct 16, 2018

Awesome movie, will recommend if bored, and very inspriantiol

Awesome movie, will recommend if bored, and very inspriantiol

• Jul 13, 2018

A simple concept and overall way too harmless for its own good but Air Bud benefits from its adorable main character, the chemistry between the boy and the dog and there is some fun to be had from Michael Jeter's over-the-top performance. Really bland but not a bad movie, per se.

• May 26, 2018

Air bud is a cool movie I enjoy how they are playing basketball and basketball is my favorite dose Air bud have The talent to play basketball? Dose he have the skill? I’m leaving that up to you find out! It was a silly movie. One thing drives me nuts why such a low rating by the Audi & critics that’s just wrong!! It deserves better!!! Like 80% come to think of it if you watch it you probably could get motivated on to playing basketball

• Apr 11, 2018

air bud is a family classic that is arguably one of the best movies ever to hit the box office. unfortunately, the movie is highly underrated and for whatever reason outshined by its successor, the buddies franchise. it is almost offensive to the 1997 movie. may buddy, the dog that played bud in air bud, rest in peace. he deserved better. thank you. use my hashtag #justiceforbuddy get the air bud rating higher. tell all your friends to get rid of the buddies and come back to the puppet who started it all: bud.

• Jan 25, 2018