All Hallows' Eve Reviews

• Dec 27, 2020

All Hallows Eve works as a creepy, thrilling and suspenseful anthology that introduces Art the Clown and pays homage to most predecessors.

• Dec 06, 2020

Not gonna waste my time...

Not gonna waste my time...

• Oct 19, 2020

It was pretty unsettling the way that most faux snuff films are. That said, snuff films are already revolting and useless as they are so anything that replicates them for the sake of shock lacks any kind of substance as a film, even in the realm of horror.

• Oct 03, 2020

Really good and original horror movie, new cult classic

Really good and original horror movie, new cult classic

• Mar 24, 2020

I like this film it does have his problems but it's still great the makeup of art the clown was scary

• Feb 07, 2020

It's…okay. Not bad, not great. I like Terrifier better.

It's…okay. Not bad, not great. I like Terrifier better.

• Apr 18, 2019

Fun but Terrifier is way better

Fun but Terrifier is way better

• Dec 12, 2018

The movie actually scared me! The clown is chilling. The costumes are crafted with excellence and earned a lot of respect (No cheap digital BS here). The ending at the credits scared me more. The 2nd alien anthology story is worthless though and should be left out of the movie all together. Aside from that. Creepy , simple slasher that is memorable

• Oct 16, 2018

Has some interesting stories and an awesome villain (Art the Clown). The low budget really shows with bad effects and cheap looking sets. None of the segments are scary, but Art does give you some chills.

• Oct 09, 2018

I would have given it 5 stars if it wasn't for that story about the alien. What a waste of screen time. It could have been better if they had scrapped that entire segment out.