Allied Reviews

• Oct 06, 2019

It wasn't my favorite world war II film, and I love that genre but it was not the worst.

• Sep 05, 2019

This romantic thriller directed by Robert Zemeckis and stars Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard tells the story of a canadian intelligence officer and a french fighter who are partners for a mission in Casablanca. This duo has to play the roll of a married couple while planning to assassinate the german ambassador, but end up with real feeling for each other. I think the real drama starts when they get married and Brad received an order for his superior to kill his wife because she is a german spy. Allied has a lot of things going on for it, the custome design, the production, a really good acting, good directing a good story telling. It`s like you`re watching a movie that was made in the 40`s, so if you don`t like this type of old movies, then i don´t recommend Allied, but if you're excited about the idea of and old-fashioned style, romance, drama and action with two really attractive people, this movie will be enough for you.

• Aug 14, 2019

Brad Pitt gives an outstanding performance and Robert Zemeckis provides great direction. But the pacing. That's a problem.

• Jul 29, 2019

Interesting premise, but really bad motivations and directing.

Interesting premise, but really bad motivations and directing.

• Jul 23, 2019

Good movie. Interesting premise and nice period piece.

Good movie. Interesting premise and nice period piece.

• Mar 30, 2019

Playing like an extended French & Saunders sketch, Robert Zemeckis' well-intentioned but ludicrous WW2 spy drama is stuffed (deliberately?) with clichà (C)s, loud explosions, mumbling and some very grand acting in the smaller parts. Brad Pitt reprises his Inglorious Basterd, and Marion Cotillard is almost entirely incomprehensible even when occasionally audible. Enjoyably hokey.

• Feb 09, 2019

This was an absolute piece of shit movie. The premise was enticing. The costumes were beautiful. The acting was superbly bad. It was a quintessential "Brad Pitt" '90s movie but completely over acted. I couldnt tell if it was supposed to be this cliche or if it was unintentionally terrible.

• Jan 04, 2019

This movie proves that using a famous director, big stars and no doubt a big budget doesn't guarantee a good movie. Ludicrous plot with ludicrous and thoroughly cringe-worthy final scenes. Netflix, please spend your budget more wisely. Leaden performances from Brad Pitt and some others (Cotillard tries her best, bless her), and the script deteriorates along with the acting in an abject denouement.

• Dec 27, 2018

The story of the movie was original, I liked it a lot. It's worth watching the movie on boxxy software. recommend.

• Dec 23, 2018

I love this movie. ignore the naysayers. The mystery and suspense were maintained to the very end. in fact is held ship long and high my emotion came after the movie.