Allied Reviews

• Oct 12, 2020

The ending ticked me off but the rest of the movie was good

The ending ticked me off but the rest of the movie was good

• Sep 07, 2020

I thought it was a good overall wartime story and interesting in how it was presented, but, didn't like the abrupt ending.

• Aug 24, 2020

Allied was a great combination of drama and suspense with a good original storyline. Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard had a good performance and visually the film is beautiful.

• Jul 06, 2020

It was a good thrill movie. I am really good at guessing 15 minutes in what the outcome and plot will be. This movie had me clueless half the time. Big suprises over and over.

• Jun 21, 2020

It was exceedingly boring, had little to no action, and similar to "Inglorious Basterds", there's more reading than watching. Brad Pitt does a fine job, but not a good movie at all.

• Jun 18, 2020

So great!I'm very impressed by this film,because it's not really the kind of movie that I'm familiar with.My expectations about it were very low, but honestly I'm not disappointed at all.Allied was a great combination of drama and thriller with a good original plot.Brad Pitt and Marion Cotillard made a strong performance and both of them were convincing in their roles.

• Jun 17, 2020

Not a film I'd heard of before but the plot was excellent. Felt moderately low budget somehow but not in an obvious way. I didn't feel the chemistry was convincing between Pitt and Cotillard so it felt a bit emotionally cold when you really should feel more emotive about the couple. Some ridiculously over the top acting from minor parts. The film had a weird, stilted flow to it. Strangely, for all it's flaws, I actually enjoyed the film though and I found it gripping even though it was predictable.

• Jun 07, 2020

An enjoyable ww2 film, less action, more thriller i guess. It certainly keeps you guessing until the end.

• May 17, 2020

Allied is an intriguing and intelligent drama worth of watching.

Allied is an intriguing and intelligent drama worth of watching.

• Apr 11, 2020

This was very boring film ....

This was very boring film ....