Along Came a Spider - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Along Came a Spider Reviews

September 8, 2017
Not as good as Kiss The Girls...but then, Morgan Freeman is a MUST SEE in anything and Billy Burke...is a lil' something extra on the side.
August 18, 2017
Five stars hands down! 90% certified! Stop hating and being racist critics with 31% in Jesus Christ name!
July 30, 2017
Even with the unexpected twists, the biggest mystery this movie has pulled was making me look for the extra actor dubbed as "potentially evil guy on train".
½ July 28, 2017
I think the reviews are so low cause it was nothing like the book, but I hated the book and thought this was a much better story.
April 27, 2017
A decent detective thriller that has enough energy, twists and inventiveness to make for a fun ride. There's some inexcusably bad cgi of a car crash very early on in the movie but to be honest that's my only serious criticism.
February 8, 2017
It's good movie to watch
½ January 22, 2017
Morgan Freeman is the man. Nothing too exciting but not bad
December 20, 2016
A worthy sequel to the hit '90's adaption of Kiss The Girls (1997). Once again everyone is in top form. Judd has a small role at the beginning of the film. 2nd of the two Alex Cross films starring Freeman, 2nd of the three Alex Cross films to date, 2nd of the three thrillers Freeman & Judd starred in together and 2nd of the five total films that Freeman and Judd have made together, to date. Sequel to: Kiss The Girls (1997). On Blu-Ray.
½ September 22, 2016
55%
Saw this on 31/7/14
This turned out to be a lot lot better than what I expected it to be. It's good to finally see a film where Morgan Freeman plays the lead. It has an even pacing it tries to be different, but it suffers from bad dialogue. The acting on the hole is good.
½ September 11, 2016
Entertaining, better than expected
July 8, 2016
Freeman as magical as ever in a thriller that feels more like a 1995, 1996 story, maybe.
½ May 15, 2016
A good follow-up to Kiss The Girls with Morgan Freeman back in his role as Alex Cross. The twist caught me completely off guard. (First and only viewing - 5/14/2016)
May 7, 2016
Pretty good suspense flick, but for a little girl who was so smart, Megan didn't show too many brains in the very end. And, how did the kidnapper, Soneji, get a security clearance to be around the Russian president's son anyway, without killing a real teacher of the same name and taking his place. No mention that he did that, although the latex handprint suggested it.
½ May 6, 2016
Morgan Freeman reprises his role as detective Alex Cross in this silly suspense about a rich girl kidnapped for ransom. Disappointing considering the previous "Kiss the Girls " was suspense at its finest.
½ April 27, 2016
A promising start accelerates into a disappointing 2nd and 3rd act. #monicapotter deserved a #razzie #alongcameaspider 4.5/10 #morganfreeman
April 13, 2016
Decent storyline, complex enough to keep us guessing. The first half is a bit too easy though and it becomes more interesting when the film tries to lose us. Many things in this film, I liked a lot. Bullet wounds looking real and bloody. The little girl not being so easy to keep, and being inventive. Cute girls being cold blooded. Real life, what. Haha! Funny but so true.
April 13, 2016
½ March 30, 2016
B-
Some parts make absolutely no sense - like a jumbled jigsaw piece in need of completing. Thankfully, the performances and elements of tension help save this movie from going downhill.
March 27, 2016
another great thriller
March 12, 2016
not even close to how good the book is, but still a good movie.