American Ultra Reviews

• Feb 28, 2019

At first I was like idk if I wanna watch this but OMG Im so happy I did because this was a BOMB ass movie dude! Like omg so freaking good! Didnt feel like searching for a movie so I pretty much just clicked on and it was fucking amazing!

• Jan 30, 2019

I found this to be a supremely well acted, solid action comedy. Highly underrated flick

• Jan 14, 2019

Good actors and better than I imagined.

Good actors and better than I imagined.

• Jan 09, 2019

very funny, reminiscent of a beautiful comic, despite the weak direction and medium cast, with the exception of Jesse Eisenberg that does not disappoint

• Nov 02, 2018

American Ultra is entertaining enough and has its moments, but unfortunately is not as action-packed or funny as it could've and should've been

• Jul 06, 2018

Momentos Incoherente , complementan este cliche aburrido y degradante que no logra generar algún momento entretenido, a cambio tenemos 99 minutos de estupideses sin sentido.

• Jul 06, 2018

Rather good plot. Fun to watch actually.

Rather good plot. Fun to watch actually.

• May 06, 2018

Entertaining enough but pretty forgettable.

Entertaining enough but pretty forgettable.

• Apr 30, 2018

It's a silly concept for a film that never really pays off. Great camera work and action though.

• Apr 06, 2018

A good amount of laughs and action, but a few awkward plot lines.

A good amount of laughs and action, but a few awkward plot lines.